Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

sidonie

New in Town
Shoes and seamed stockings.

I'm always on the look out for vintage shoes for my tiny 5-5 1/2 size feet checking Etsy and Ebay. As far as seamed stockings go, when I wore my current pair for the first time, I was saving them for a special event, I saw some ladies pointing at them. I'm so glad in this weary fashion world, there is something new and novel to wear.;)

swingkitten85

Familiar Face
Lorelai99 said:
Does anyone own the Re-Mix Women's Picasso 40'S Wedge Sandal? I read somewhere that the sizing is different? Is that true or do they run true to size?

I just got these recently and found the sizing is fairly right on. I'm about a size 8 (I go up or down, depending on the manufacturer), and only my left foot (the bigger one! ;) ) is slightly small.

Laura Chase

One Too Many
This is to die for...

olala-front(1).jpg

olala-side.jpg

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
Oh my god! My shoe lust just jumped up about a thousand degrees! The COLOR! It's perfect. As to the peep, it is a little more 1950's-esque but somethings must be forgiven when we're talking about green-suede ankle-strap heels!

Audrey Horne said:
They're Chie Mihara Olala.

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Please stop helping me buy more shoes lol Really I do enough damage with out looking here.......
Idledame, I just found a pair of those at the thrift store, new, for a couple of dollars in the brown. Just the thing for a suit I finished last weekend.

Laura Chase

One Too Many
swingkitten85 said:
WOW! I think my eyeballs just popped out my head. rofl. These are GORGEOUS! The color, shape... *le sigh*

Oh Casey, I feel the same way! When Chie Mihara creates heel shapes, if they are not hideous, then they are pure perfection, like this heel... Perfectly curved! And she pays such attention to the material and chooses really luxurious good quality suede.

Goldfish

A-List Customer
Vans Sophie

sophie-shoe1.bmp

55 $

I wish I could try them on but I haven't seen them in stores yet.
I bet they are very comfortable!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran