Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

D-1 Appreciation Page

Xopher

A-List Customer
Post your D-1 photos folks. Old and new, Eastman, Aero and others, well worn or spotless, stock or custom. Lets see 'em! :)

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
D-1 weather over here in the next few weeks :)
IMG_0480.jpg

Xopher

A-List Customer
She's a beauty!

Is that Eastman? How long have you had it?

I've been wearing my ELC B6 for 3 years now, getting some cool wear marks. I'd say finally broken in.

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
I've got one that I promised I'd post back a few years ago, I'll get back to you in a bit, I've got to open up the vaults. It's pretty Haggard, Definitely worn by a Real Grease monkey.

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
Here is one I had in my possession for a few years. It is a Western Lea contract. Despite having a few repairs it was a quite nice "wearable" original with some descent paint.

View attachment 89268 View attachment 89269 View attachment 89270

That's in superb condition...don't often see too many like that. I take it from the artwork on it that it must have made its way into the air? Some mechanic might have traded it for a B3...

Did all original D1s only come with Small/Medium/Large etc sizes rather than numerical ones?

Last edited:

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
She's a beauty!

Is that Eastman? How long have you had it?

I've been wearing my ELC B6 for 3 years now, getting some cool wear marks. I'd say finally broken in.

Couple of years now..the ELC D-1 is my go to shearling..more practical than my BOB ELC Irvin type :)

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to wear a D-1 in N Texas but have always appreciated the simple, uncluttered look and not as thick as the B-3. Anyhow, great thread and look forward to seeing more D-1’s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider