Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

D-Pocket leather jackets

Mysteryo

One Too Many

Mysteryo

One Too Many
I'm considering selling my 2tone Aero D-Pocket half belt, in Vincenza HH.
Size 44/46
Gorgeous jacket, but I have so many, that I don't wear it as much as it deserves...
PC282571.jpg
PC282576.jpg
PC282569.jpg

rgw

New in Town
Size 44/46
Gorgeous jacket, but I have so many, that I don't wear it as much as it deserves...
View attachment 67863 View attachment 67864 View attachment 67865
Size 44/46
View attachment 67863 View attachment 67864 View attachment 67865
Terrific looking jacket

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mysterio, the Aero two tone, I may have commented before, but the collar shape/point, which base jacket did you pick? or you completed designed this with them? Was there upcharge to make the collar like this vs their regular A2 style collar?

Mich486

One Too Many
That’s a beautifully designed jacket. They should add it to their standard offering. Collar looks AeroxLVC (ruff’n’ready/bird of prey or whatever it was called).

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Wiuld love to have the two-tone remade in my size one day, with your permission, Mysteryo. My grail jacket.
You dont need my permission, but I appreciate you asking! ;-)
just one thing: I sold the jacket because the pattern was, at my demand, a mix betwwen the Ranger and the hercules, as far as I recall. And I was not so happy ith the way it fitted me (my fault).
maybe , you should discuss that with them (and they are really sweet) so that you are 100% happy

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you Mysteryo! I will keep that in mind. I will need to wait for the Australian dollar to improve and of course the virus to abate before I can set the wheels in motion. You have a great eye for design and what elements look great together. To me this jacket just screams ultimate 30s aviatir jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner