Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dainese ALGER TEX Dakar Rallies JACKET Sz. 38 (Euro 46)

Motocann

One Too Many
For Sale a brand new Dainese Jacket. I have the tags, hanger and armor (elbow & shoulder) for the jacket. Really cool riding jacket. It's vented, perfect for mild-warmer riding. It's sort of a collectors piece, they don't make this jacket any longer. Originally sold for $549.00. See below for the history behind this jacket.

It's labeled euro 46 size. I am a size 38 measurement and as you can see it fits me perfectly!

I'm asking $375. or any reasonable offer.

Granted, if I don't sell it here, I'll probably just keep it... just because it's such a cool jacket!

Dianese jacket.jpg

MORE INFO:
This jacket is made of fabric and tear-proof, breathable Trixivent with suede inserts. It takes inspiration from the legends attributed to the original Dakar Rallies.

Inspired by the legendary riders who wrote the history of rally raids, this jacket helps you relive the emotions of their epic adventures in the African deserts every day. The structure is made of comfortable Nemes fabric and the back is made of Trixivent, a special breathable, tear-proof hyperfabric. Both are designed so you comfortably face any motorbike challenge knowing you are fully protected. The exclusive Dunes patches pay tribute to the heroes of the original Paris-Dakar Rallies.

VERONICA1983

New in Town
For Sale a brand new Dainese Jacket. I have the tags, hanger and armor (elbow & shoulder) for the jacket. Really cool riding jacket. It's vented, perfect for mild-warmer riding. It's sort of a collectors piece, they don't make this jacket any longer. Originally sold for $549.00. See below for the history behind this jacket.

It's labeled euro 46 size. I am a size 38 measurement and as you can see it fits me perfectly!

I'm asking $375. or any reasonable offer.

Granted, if I don't sell it here, I'll probably just keep it... just because it's such a cool jacket!

View attachment 451127

MORE INFO:
This jacket is made of fabric and tear-proof, breathable Trixivent with suede inserts. It takes inspiration from the legends attributed to the original Dakar Rallies.

Inspired by the legendary riders who wrote the history of rally raids, this jacket helps you relive the emotions of their epic adventures in the African deserts every day. The structure is made of comfortable Nemes fabric and the back is made of Trixivent, a special breathable, tear-proof hyperfabric. Both are designed so you comfortably face any motorbike challenge knowing you are fully protected. The exclusive Dunes patches pay tribute to the heroes of the original Paris-Dakar Rallies.
HI DO YOU STILL HAVE THE JACKET ??????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch