Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dans Closet Clean-Out

dannyk

One Too Many
Hey All:
Haven’t been on here in ages as I just got engaged and moved into my first home. As part of the move I’ve been forced/chosen to try something here. I have no need for money so not looking to sell but do need to make space. I have several jackets I would love to bundle to get some of my grail jackets. All the following jackets are sizes 36-38 which is my size depending on the style. I am open to things not listed here but some that come to mind immediately are Lost Worlds J-23, Vanson/HD Cycle King, Legendary Black Stallion, Aero Indian Ranger or Elvis in CXL not Vicenza. Im going to post the photos and brief descriptions if people have any of the following or something along those lines they think I would be interested in I will gladly post all the proper measurements and any other photos from any angle anyone would want!

First up is this beautiful Cal-bought from a member here. Its brown horse and has some great patina but no damage. I would this fits about size 36.

cal 2.jpg cal 3.jpg cal 4.jpg

Next is an "unknown" model although Ive had some speculate as to the make. Again no structural damage at all. Insane patina, but does have wear around the neck and the liner in the arms, as seen. Again size 36.

unknown horse.jpg unknown horse 3.jpg unknown horse 2.jpg unknown horse 4.jpg

Vanson Chopper purchased from Thurston in 2016 in Comp. Weight tagged size 36, worn for maybe 2 hours total. vanson .jpg vanson 3.jpg

Vietnam era G-1 in Goatskin with original Mouton. The leather is immaculate the mouton being original has lost all its "fluff" and is a little worn out. vietnam g-1.jpg

This is a 50s-60s era Boy Scouts of America Jacket made by Woolrich. No holes or tears but does have some stains which I highlighted in the one picture and would say this one fits closer to a size 40

dannyk

One Too Many
So again I will pull out any measurements or further pictures requested. Simply did not because I dont know if swinging any of those trades is possible. If anyone out there has anything Im looking for and we can work a deal or two, bundle some up, or a few plus cash, whatever might work let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21