Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daphne Self: Long hair, no Botox and a dollop of Boots facecream

lframe

One of the Regulars
You're welcome. Letting a big *sigh*. I know it's genetics and bone structure, but don't we wish there was a magic potion :)

Flicka

One Too Many
You know, good bone structure and genes are the one thing I may have going for me so this article gives me hope. Neither my mother nor my father have barely a wrinkle and that at well over 60. Same with my grandparents. Me, I still get carded for alcohol despite having passed the age line over 15 years ago (I've even get asked for an ID to prove that I'm over 18 occasionally - pretty swell when you're approaching 40).

Maybe I wasn't a model at 20, but I can still be one hot 80 y/o! :)

katiesparkles

One of the Regulars
You know, good bone structure and genes are the one thing I may have going for me so this article gives me hope. Neither my mother nor my father have barely a wrinkle and that at well over 60. Same with my grandparents. Me, I still get carded for alcohol despite having passed the age line over 15 years ago (I've even get asked for an ID to prove that I'm over 18 occasionally - pretty swell when you're approaching 40).

Maybe I wasn't a model at 20, but I can still be one hot 80 y/o! :)

You look gorgeous, Miss! I actually didn't think you're much older than me - I am 22 -, to be honest (judging by your pictures, not by your posts, of course).

lframe

One of the Regulars
I'm going to be 40 this year, so I'm hoping I can keep up the route I've been on as far as how I look. If I do? I'll be a happy gal :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy