Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

denim style leather jacket

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I've been after this style in leather. Owned a Lost Worlds that was too big. seen a few interesting on ebay but nothing I could wear. These look really nice. I would say just what I have been looking for. Haven't calculated the numbers, probably a size issue. The leather weight, finish, detail look to be on for this style jacket. Does anyone here have one?

Well, i wear a size 42 ELMC Californian, i'm pretty sure you wear a size 44, these guys go up to size 42 max, but it fits like a small size 40.
All that to say i'm afraid you are screwed, and so am I... Annoying as i would really like a raw leather type III

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Well, i wear a size 42 ELMC Californian, i'm pretty sure you wear a size 44, these guys go up to size 42 max, but it fits like a small size 40.
All that to say i'm afraid you are screwed, and so am I... Annoying as i would really like a raw leather type III

I bought a leather trucker/denim style today. A Brooks leather. Should be here in a week. I recently saw this Brooks style, but was very high priced. I saw the same one today for cheap. I have a different style Brooks in the same leather and color. They are very nice. It should fit. The High Leathers will need to get a bit bigger for me too.

Desert Rider

One of the Regulars
I bought a leather trucker/denim style today. A Brooks leather. Should be here in a week. I recently saw this Brooks style, but was very high priced. I saw the same one today for cheap. I have a different style Brooks in the same leather and color. They are very nice. It should fit. The High Leathers will need to get a bit bigger for me too.

Where did you purchase this leather jean jacket, and could you tell me the sale price.

Edward

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou