Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dentist Woes!

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
These things additionally appear often to happen at most uncomfortable moment.
Took a nap one Christmas afternoon and woke up with a tooth ache, went to the emergency dentist and returned home with a pulled back tooth, a pack of antibiotics and a blood soaked cotton pad in my mouth just in time for Christmas family dinner.

How dare you…:D

That one must have already been scorching for quite a while…
The way I phrased it makes it sound more horrible than it was. The reality is that I had already had a root canal performed on that tooth, and the sandwich was the last straw for a "crown and post" that hadn't been properly installed. Bone graft and newly implanted post and crown by a proper dentist solved the problem nicely.

Thank you all, my loungers, for making me a "good hope" for the next twenty years, HAHA... Actually, I still got my natural 28 teeth, but we will see, when I'm jumping over forty... :D

The wisdom teeth finally grew up in 2008/2009 and had to be removed 2009 upside and 2011 downside. I mean, the most people experience, that there is too less place for these four, aren't they?
Ah, yes, "wisdom teeth". They're like that relative that says he'll only be sleeping on your couch for a few days, but stays and is constantly in the way until you throw him out.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Finally got my bridge walled in yesterday…got a nice, huge WT Rare Breed with orange and lime juice plus a decent dash of triple sec on a large ice cube in my tumbler for topping-out ceremony.

As Long as the bill didn’t arrive…:D

Positive news!
PTC didn't went pricier in my dental office. Paying the same as in early 2020.
79,24 EUR ("factor 1,8")/28 teeth.

Still beeing happy, not to have one of the usual ripping-people-off-denists, taking factor 2,3!
But I avoid thinking about the future...

At the dental office today, we smalltalked a little as always and I mentioned, that it may had a positive influence in my childhood, that I was never sweets-affine.
I was always Team Goulash, not Team Chocolate. ;)

Who knows...

Yeah, my dental office is still fair, still 79,24 bucks for PTC on my 28 boys (Factor 1,8). A dental office, still not extra enriching themselves.

BUT the great thing:
It all went out so good, that I got out of needing parodontitis-treatment!! :)

Last edited:

Coveragro

New in Town
Hey, that's awesome to hear that your dental visit went well, and you avoided needing parodontitis treatment! It's a relief when things turn out smoothly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner