Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diamond Dave Buco Horsehide Cafe Racer sz 38-40

Enough

One of the Regulars
----- SOLD ------gorgeous DD lightweight horsehide Buco replica. Purchased from a Fedora Lounge member about a year and a half ago. Stunning grain developing, non-smoking, stills smells like actual horsehide. No scuffs, tears, cuts, zippers perfect, lining perfect other than some lint specs from my white sweatshirt. Cotton lining throughout. Dimensions: Shoulder to shoulder across top back 18 inches, shoulder seam to sleeve end 24 inches, around chest outside zipped just under pits 44 inches, around outside zipped waist 38 inches, pit to sleeve end 18 inches, back from where the collar meets the back to the bottom 23 1/2 inches.

Last edited:

Enough

One of the Regulars
Are you definitely not considering international shipping? (To Australia)

I am sorry for USA shipping only. I have had trouble more than once with simple shipping to Canada where my packages got held in Customs and buyers were upset, so I made the decision to leave it to USA shipping only where I am familiar with the entire process and have some control of both the tracking and time frames.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Are you definitely not considering international shipping? (To Australia)

What about shipping with tracking and insurance to Australia so you both know where you stand and are both covered? Fonzie is a stand up guy and I know he has been after a Buco in this size for a while.

Fonzie

One Too Many
I am sorry for USA shipping only. I have had trouble more than once with simple shipping to Canada where my packages got held in Customs and buyers were upset, so I made the decision to leave it to USA shipping only where I am familiar with the entire process and have some control of both the tracking and time frames.

No worries, if you change your mind please let me know.

And thanks PN for your support! :D

Cheers.

Last edited:

Enough

One of the Regulars
What about shipping with tracking and insurance to Australia so you both know where you stand and are both covered? Fonzie is a stand up guy and I know he has been after a Buco in this size for a while.

PM sent to Fonzie with insured shipping cost to Australia. Need his actual city and zip for the most accurate cost.

Enough

One of the Regulars
$97 insured shipping to Australia is the most reasonable I could find. Australia shipping is pretty steep, does anyone know why?

Enough

One of the Regulars
I think the leather is what Dave referred to as locally sourced mustang horsehide. It is a medium to light weight hide, exceptional grain, drapes well and has an unmistakable horsehide aroma.

Enough

One of the Regulars
Could you show a picture of how you measured the sleeves?

Mendelboaz, this mustang hide is quite flexible compared to FQHH so I laid it flat on a table zipper up and let the sleeves take their most natural position, which is about 45 degrees up from being flat on the sides. I then measured the top edge from the shoulder seam where it meets the sleeve to the end of the sleeve. I will try to get a picture of this measurement up soon.
Thanks

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Mendelboaz, this mustang hide is quite flexible compared to FQHH so I laid it flat on a table zipper up and let the sleeves take their most natural position, which is about 45 degrees up from being flat on the sides. I then measured the top edge from the shoulder seam where it meets the sleeve to the end of the sleeve. I will try to get a picture of this measurement up soon.
Thanks

That would be great, thanks. All measurements on this jacket are perfect except for the sleeves-- most of my sleeves measure 25.5-26". If you could PM me that sleeve measurement picture, along with a fit pic, that'd be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner