Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diamond Dave Buco J-100 sz 42 (fits 40-42) Seal Brown Shinki HH

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
up for sale is my beautiful Diamond Dave J-100 in seal brown shinki horsehide. It is in used, but excellent condition. It has been worn, but there are no issues or actual flaws. The hide is absolutely gorgeous and is just starting to break in.

Measurements are:
pit to pit: 21.5 inches
shoulders: 18
front: 24.25
back: 26.5
arms: 24.5

Asking for $750 shipped in the US. PM for worldwide shipping or any other questions you may have. Thanks for looking!
l5l1WGD.jpg
hmKJHEP.jpg
EhzxgCu.jpg
Hl7Cas7.jpg
nCQoY8i.jpg
Dab5VGN.jpg

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dude! What the Heck! (lol)

Why are you selling that? Its gorgeous... If I didn't have my DD Buco in black and a Board Racer in Brown I'd be all over that. Great price too, someone is going to get a bargain.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Dude! What the Heck! (lol)

Why are you selling that? Its gorgeous... If I didn't have my DD Buco in black and a Board Racer in Brown I'd be all over that. Great price too, someone is going to get a bargain.

Honestly, I've fallen out of love with the cafe racer a bit and also need a darker brown leather color. It was my mistake not to wait for dark seal brown.

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Hi

Quick question - are the chest pockets asymmetrical or is it the camera angle?

Do you have a picture of it being worn/are there more photos in another thread?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner