Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diamond Dave - Buco J-21

A-1

One Too Many
Hopefully next week. Don't think the mail will be here before. It's a little bit exciting...

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Hopefully next week. Don't think the mail will be here before. It's a little bit exciting...
" a little bit exciting"???? Your a hard marker. Very hard to excite.... Trying a new take away menu is a "little bit exciting"...getting a new puppy is " a little bit exciting" running off with your girlfriends much hotter sister is " a little bit exciting"... Smelling that jacket and getting it on your back will probably change your life......don't play it down, pump it up!!

A-1

One Too Many
Haha. Just joking! It's pure pain, knowing it's there and I'm here. We're so close but yet so far. Damn! As I've said before, I'm the most impatient person that I know. Hence, "a little bit exciting"... Haha.

A-1

One Too Many
Got the jacket at home now. Here's just a snap shot on my floor.
199d6630e0c232bfef598fa5f4c82216.jpg

I'll send fit pics in the next days.
The jacket, the hide, the lining everything is so much more beautiful in real life. It's hard to photograph such beauty.

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Got the jacket at home now. Here's just a snap shot on my floor.
199d6630e0c232bfef598fa5f4c82216.jpg

I'll send fit pics in the next days.
The jacket, the hide, the lining everything is so much more beautiful in real life. It's hard to photograph such beauty.
It looks great! Congrats Buco Bro!

Reactions: A-1

A-1

One Too Many
That's a real beauty!
Can't wait for fit pics :)
(it does fit, right?)
Oh well, I think it does. It's quite short on me. The upper sleeves are wide and all in all it's quite wide.
But I think I can live with it. I mean it's very comfy! The leather is unbelievably beautiful and its color especially!
The shortness is the only thing I'm a bit
worried about.
Here are just three (5?) very quick shots.
I'll get better ones when my wife has the time haha.
Please don't mind the boots. Just got back from renovating the house...
539c95de3dd96eca940e7d3d893dc3ec.jpg

63e0cf657824173e2849c1f53ed76353.jpg

d984f4c52bab0677d5ba68cf16d7eeb0.jpg

What do you think?

Jägernaut

Practically Family
Length looks about right for that style. You definately can pull off that style. The long hair makes it more rock n roll. Congratulations.

pawineguy

One Too Many
I agree, period correct and authentic for this style. Looks fantastic. Lots of makers now make these longer for the modern buyer, but the length really suits the style, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic