Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diamond Dave Buco J100 Reproduction sz 40 Veg HH

GregO

One of the Regulars
SOLD. Thanks, Gregor.

Up for sale is a Diamond Dave (Diamond Clothing Co.) Buco J100 in 3 oz veg.-tanned Horween horsehide. This was based on a size 40, with some tweaks.

The jacket is beautiful. Phenomenal grain, soft and supple leather, but still very substantial -- heavier than Aero Vicenza and ELMC's hides, but lighter than Aero's FQHH. The leather is extraordinarily comfortable because it is so soft -- softer than any of the hides I just mentioned. The jacket has the NOS Talon zips -- paid a pretty penny just for those .

If we do a deal through TFL, I would do it for $689 via PayPal gift. Regular PayPal, please add 3%. I have references for a recent transaction that was done through TFL and PayPal gift (a Aero café racer) to put your mind at ease.

Price includes shipping in CONUS. Will ship internationally, but payment MUST be made via PayPal gift and shipping will be $60 flat no matter where it is going.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner