Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dita Von Teese

Miss sofia

One Too Many
She looks like she's trying really hard to put on a straight face so as not to do that Cheshire cat smile (or is it a moronic grin), that you can't help but do when you're all loved up and your guy is a complete dish!

Or am i the only one who does that?

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
This picture made me do a quick google search to find out if she was small or he was tall, and it turns out Dita's quite petite: about 5'4 to 5'6. As a shorter gal myself, this gives me hope that I don't need to be willowy and 6' tall to look as fabulous as her one day lol!

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
This picture made me do a quick google search to find out if she was small or he was tall, and it turns out Dita's quite petite: about 5'4 to 5'6. As a shorter gal myself, this gives me hope that I don't need to be willowy and 6' tall to look as fabulous as her one day lol!

Not at all!! I feel like the shorter girls have the best proportions! I'm 5'9" myself and I literally can't wear any vintage from the 50's; the tiny waists always hit my ribs instead! My whole torso is too long :-( Being petite is an advantage I think!

Drappa

One Too Many
Love this dress and the accessories!
dita-von-teese-farmers-market-04.jpg

dita-von-teese-farmers-market-05.jpg

dita-von-teese-farmers-market-06.jpg

dita-von-teese-farmers-market-01.jpg

dita-von-teese-farmers-market-02.jpg

dita-von-teese-farmers-market-02.jpg

Photos from JustJared.

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
I love that outfit! I love that dress with the hat. I'm really into summer hats at the moment.

I'm wondering if she's attached vintage celluloid charms to her bag strap, or does that bag actually come like that?

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
LinaSofia - I want every single one of those dresses - they are beyond gorgeous - thank you for posting (some lovely Summer inspiration there!).

Drappa - thanks for posting the interview - will watch it when I get a moment today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points