Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dita Von Teese

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
This may be the least attractive image I have ever seen of Dita.

Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you....

dita-von-teese-cat-eye-sunglasses-coachella-02.jpg

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
I think she looks fabulous! A little campy, sure, but as someone who considers Wanda Woodward a style icon, I say that's a good thing ;) I wonder if she's going to keep those bangs? (They might even be clip-ons, I guess). I hope she does!

Drappa

One Too Many
I think they're neither, they look like they are her own hair brought to the front under her hair roll and styled like bangs.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I just don't like her with her hair up.[huh] And she rarely wears it up....maybe it was hot out.....

stardust

New in Town
If you look at other pictures from the festival, her hair is like that the entire time. Probably a good idea over a few days.
What I want to know is how on earth she is so put together and not a flat, sweaty, scruffy mess. It's a music festival!

BoPeep

Practically Family
I agree. Then again I don't expect more from a girl who worships the ground Gwen Stefani walks on musically and stylistically.

:eek:fftopic: While Katy doesn't look great, both she and Gwen have had an impact in the retro revival. Still counts, even if it's not your thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner