Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dita Von Teese

rue

Thank you Rue :)
You're welcome :)
Lord have mercy! what the heck! Lol Tomasso! lol

more Mr Pearl .... these pearls of wisdom coming from the pearly mouth of Mr Pearl.

To wear the corset all the time, the way I do, is my true discipline. To be tied all the time – as I am – one is best when left tied. Except when you bathe of course. I am always tied.

(one wonders: is his brain tied too? :eusa_doh:)

michaeljamesobrien.png

I'm very very scared now Hadley.... yikes :eeek:

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I think he looks AWESOME.
I mean really, he's a world renowned expert in what he does making obscenely amazing pieces of art for obscenely rich clientele at obscenely amazing prices.
He practices what he preaches. We could only be so lucky.
Now lets get this thread back to Dita.

LD

stardust

New in Town
I think he looks AWESOME.
I mean really, he's a world renowned expert in what he does making obscenely amazing pieces of art for obscenely rich clientele at obscenely amazing prices.
He practices what he preaches. We could only be so lucky.
Now lets get this thread back to Dita.

LD

+1.

Half these comments probably wouldn't be made if Mr Pearl was a Mrs.
Even if being "bound" all the time might seem extreme to a lot of people, but Dita's figure is certainly testament to this mans talent in his field.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
he's a world renowned expert in what he does making obscenely amazing pieces of art
Actually, he's a designer, not an artisan. He could not make a corset if his life hung in the balance, and he freely admits that.

stardust

New in Town
on topic: has this been posted? apologies if so.

Dita at Coachella, looking fantastic in pants. I love those cuffs! I wonder what brand these are (knowing my luck they'll be vintage)
von+teese+dita+2010+april+coachella3.jpg

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
on topic: has this been posted? apologies if so.

Dita at Coachella, looking fantastic in pants. I love those cuffs! I wonder what brand these are (knowing my luck they'll be vintage)

Oh, I remember seeing this picture on all those "what was she thinking?" type sites when it first emerged, and I got all worked up because I think she looks fabulous! I mean, the bustier could be a little better fitted if you wanted to nitpick, but for a casual festival-going look, she looks so adorable.

The contrast in skin tone between her and the very tan young lady behind her is rather funny! Dita's ivory skin is so gorgeous, though I'm naturally a much closer tone to Miss Tan.

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Just a heads up, in case anyone's interested (and can afford it), that Wheels & Dollbaby cardi that we discussed on page 39 of this thread is being sold on ASOS for (gasp!) £150. I'm going to save it as a favourite in the hope that one day it will go on sale...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21