Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dita Von Teese

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
I love thinking that we might have bid on the same item... with her measurements though, not a chance!!!

I didn't even notice his jeans in that photo... haha that really is suspect ;-)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I didn't even notice his jeans in that photo... haha that really is suspect ;-)
Them's Britney jeans. Wonder if he has a tramp stamp too. :p

618092-louis-marie-de-castelbajac-en-637x0-3.jpg

rue

Maybe OJ didn't really do it. This guy looks suspicious.

(Sorry ladies, I just had to chime in. I'm still trying to figure out who Dita is)

You can comment in here. Tomasso does it all the time :p
Dita is a burlesque dancer that gained fame during her marriage to Marilyn Manson.

But, can anyone identify his sunglasses? Also, would these glasses look good on a blond hair, blue eyed guy with short hair? Just asking. I'm not sure if black would be my color.

I don't know what they are, but yes, I think they would look great with your coloring :)

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
AHHH Great link Drappa!! Thank you! I have been trying to piece together her beauty routine from bits and pieces she's mentioned on twitter or in interviews... whatever she's doing, she's doing it right!

Miss Moonlight

A-List Customer
I want to know how she keeps her hair so put-together and never wispy or out of place! *envy* She has the nicest sets![hair sets, so you know what I mean...l o l]

There's a lot of experience there! She started dressing vintage when she was very young- 14 or 15- so just think of all the practice. Also... she has people to do her hair now. That helps too. I would love to have her dresser do my hair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner