Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dita Von Teese

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
ditakit.jpg

I wanna bake scones in Louboutin heels!!

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Ahh, you get Dita news too, eh flat-top? The email today also mentioned her new perfume (finally, someone launching a perfume where it is appropriate given their image):

This Fall, Dita Von Teese will launch her first perfume, a signature scent that the burlesque beauty describes as "Elegant, sophisticated, and glamorous, with a bit of mystery." In conjunction with German based company Luxess, Von Teese has created a sophisticated and refined bouquet, a melange of seduction and nostalgia, which evokes her powerful femininity. A fragrance for authentic, passionate and self-confident women, the signature scent allows consumers to access the glamour of Von Teese’s world. The idea of creating a perfume which is loved by women and which fascinates men has been nurtured by the burlesque star for a long time. "Perfume is the aura of the sophisticated woman, and the knowledge and effective use of perfume is the very foundation of glamour. I am very proud of this perfume, which is a stepping-stone to becoming the ultimate 'femme totale!'" Von Teese explains.

I'm looking forward to this one, though it'd have to be pretty special to turn me away from Chanel!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
^ ITA, I'm looking forward to her perfume. I also agree that she's "worthy" of a perfume - unlike so many other celebrities (the Kar-trashians spring to mind...)

I heard about the deal with Kiss Nails a while back, I think it was mentioned in InStyle magazine. I was hoping they'd do the nail decals like Incoco, rather than tacky press-on nails.

Last edited:

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Ahh, you get Dita news too, eh flat-top? The email today also mentioned her new perfume (finally, someone launching a perfume where it is appropriate given their image):

I'm looking forward to this one, though it'd have to be pretty special to turn me away from Chanel!

What, not a fan of Justin Bieber's Someday? ;) Dita's probably the only celeb whose perfume I would even consider buying. Glamour is her job, and she does it well; can't imagine her putting her name to some foul-smelling cheapo garbage, as so many of them do for that extra buck.

About the nails, it would be great if they'd do a version with the exposed half moon and tip - that's the really tricky one to do. On the upside, maybe this will help to educate manicurists about a nail shape other than square...

Heather

Practically Family
Omg Justin bieber has a perfume?! Please, no...I caught a glimpse of him today on tv. What a geeky dweeb! Although I'm well out of his age jurisdiction (as well a I'm sure tue most of us are, (thankfully) ) I guess you have to be a teeny bopper to get him...

Looking forward to what dita comes out with. Might go on my Xma list! All set with the press on nails!

Last edited:

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Omg Justin bieber has a perfume?! Please, no...

Ahh, The Beib. Your twerpy little face stares out at me with cardboard eyes every time I pass a drugstore. Last time I was in your hometown, I noticed your influence had taken over that of Shakespeare's with "To Bieber or not to Beiber" t-shirts. I endure your music in the mall, your face on the TV, and your books in the store - I refuse to endure your perfume in the air.

Give me Dita anytime!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR