Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do We Have Any Denim Experts?

epr25

Practically Family
Ok so I have these bib overalls. New Old Stock with the tags. I was going to put them up on Ebay but felt I should try to gain some more knowledge and opinions. These are really fantastic. They were found at a Salvation Army. The company was in the town that I found them in. I tried to take photos of all the buttons snaps, tags and labels. If I should add anything else please ask. I was just hoping to gain your opinion on the age and possible value. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
100_7126.jpg
[/IMG]
100_7127.jpg
[/IMG]
100_7128.jpg
[/IMG]
100_7129.jpg
[/IMG]
100_7130.jpg
[/IMG]
100_7122.jpg
[/IMG]
100_7124.jpg
[/IMG]
100_7114.jpg
[/IMG]
100_7113.jpg
[/IMG]
100_7115.jpg
[/IMG]

Doug C

Practically Family
I'm certainly no expert but since nobody else is offering anything, I'll give my .02 cents. They looks great (as they should for being NOS) IF you're "into" bib overalls, which many just aren't. Secondly, and again I'm no expert but they seem to be an off brand, I've never heard of BigVan so that's kind of a negative with regards to resaleing them, I would think. Now if they were Hercules from Sears or Union 38 I think the resale on them would be great(er). I think a strong selvage edge would up the ante too. They are nice and may even be something special for all I know, so hopefully someone in the know will step forward and set me straight :) . Your vintage home furnishing are really nice, love that coke bottle opener! BTW.

Doug C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace