Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you ever think you are going insane?

olive bleu

One Too Many
I recently went to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for my son. it was 5 minutes to closing as i was walking away from the counter , having paid for my items. As i started to go towards the door I noticed i did not get my usual discount that comes with my medical coverage from work.I returned to the "new " pharmicist and pointed out her mistake, silently wishing i would have just gotten the regular pharmacist, as i would not be wasting my time right now.She stood staring at the computer monitor for 5 minutes and hitting various keys, till the senior pharmicist came over to see what the problem was. It is now 10 minutes after closing and the doors are locked. I patiently explain once again that i didn't get my discount and wait for her to fork over my refund.She goes over to the computer , stares at the same screen and states"...but your son is not on your prescription plan"...all of a sudden the fog lifted and i clearly recalled that in the 4 years I have had this plan my son has never been covered!!!:eek: What a moron. I mumbled something about needing a vacation and waited for them to unlock the doors to let me out..yes, boys and girls, the dementia is setting in:p

Folly

One of the Regulars
My step-dad once left the keys in his car with the windows down, all day and all that night and for most of the next day. Considering where they live, it was a wonder it made it to the afternoon of the first day without going walkies.

=ritzy=

Familiar Face
Most times I do feel that Im going insane..Im quite hard to understand at times I am highly missunderstood..therefore sometimes I think either I am Insane or the only sane person in this world because no one seems to comprehend my ways.

Going? I got there, already. Had been buying women's cloche hats, 30's hats, and with me single, kinda felt funny, but knew someday I'd find someone they'd fit. Sure enough, they have been well received by a wonderful coquette ingenue who seems to appreciate them (and me).

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
One very cold winter evening I went to bed wondering where I had put my favorite hooded sweatshirt that I wear all the time...

I woke up, showered, etc, and as I walked through the sand and salt on the sidewalk to go to my car I saw...my sweatshirt, balled up and completely filthy on the pavement. At least I found it.

This, I suspect, is what happens to a lot of the stuff that just up and disappears!

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
there is a pair of shoes at a local vintage store that i've been hemming and hawing over buying.

for my wedding.

at this point, it bears mentioning that my boyfriend and i have been together a MONTH. :eusa_doh:

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
All the time! I have been collecting baby and little kids stuff from the 1940s for going on 4 years! Ok heres the clincher: I am not planning on having kids at the moment or maybe ever! I told my husband we are going to be the only people to have a vintage nursery but no baby in it!lol

Shoo Shoo-Don;t feel so bad, After about three months my(then fiance")husband proposed! In my opionion you dont have to be together forever to knwo they are the one.:eek:fftopic: Sorry back to your regulary sceahduled thread......

Samantha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot