Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
CherryRed said:
I have a goofy teen-age crush on my favorite DM band member Dave Gahan.
Can you blame me?
dave1.jpg

But no posters on my wall at this age.:D

Oh, who doesn't!?
lol, no posters from me as well.

BUt my real super long mega crush has always been James Spader :rolleyes:
jamesspader-purpleshirt-bw.jpg

*sigh*

LD

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Lady Day said:
BUt my real super long mega crush has always been James Spader :rolleyes:
jamesspader-purpleshirt-bw.jpg

*sigh*

LD

Wouldn't that be a 'Crash' instead of a crush? ;)

I know, I know... a feeble attempt at humor.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
When I was a teenager I had a terrible crush on Clark Gable. This matured years later into a crush on George Clooney, and I still get weak kneed when I watch him in "O Brother Where Art Thou." Hubba hubba.

When I was five, I had a crush on Mister Rogers. He just seemed so nice and clean-cut.

Mojito

One Too Many
I've spent years battling the suspicions of others that I have a crush on two particular mercantile marine officers I've researched and written a good deal about. It doesn't help matters that they were very good looking men with personal charm and a good deal of derring-do to their stories. In vain do I argue that, knowing them as well as I do, these long-dead men are more like 'family' than anything else. I am fond of them, but romantic impulses? Nope. Think fraternal. But if I argue, people assume it's a glaring case of 'doth protest too much'. I sometimes wonder if male biographers working on female subjects face this obstacle!

Now, if I did express a fancy for an historical figure, it would have to be Irish patriot Michael Collins - he could certainly carry off both a hat and uniform. I'd think L E G Oates quite yummy too, if he wasn't such a misogynist (although I think that has been a little overstated).

olive bleu

One Too Many
WHAT A FUN THREAD.I CONFESS I TEND TO CRUSH EASILY, BUT USUALLY ON CELEBRITIES THAT I KNOW I NEVER WILL MEET. BUT A FEW YEARS I AGO I WENT TO WORK FOR A FAMILY RUN CATERING COMPANY AND THE SON OF THE FAMILY WAS THE HEAD CHEF. NOW, LET ME PREFACE BY SAYING THAT I HAVE A VERY ACUTE WEAKNESS FOR MEN THAT WIELD A WHISK AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT.;) i HAVE NOT HAD REAL HONEST TO GOODNESS CRUSH SINCE I MET THE MAN WHO IS NOW MY HUSBAND.BUT THIS WAS BAD.hE WAS NORWEGIAN AND TRULY WAS A BEAUTIFUL NORSE GOD.WHEN HE SPOKE TO ME MY HEART NEARLY FLEW OUT OF MY CHEST AND MY PALMS BECAME SWEATY.EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM MADE ME SWOON, THE WAY HE WALKED, THE WAY HE WORE HIS HAIR, THE WAY HE LAUGHED, THE WAY HIS CLOTHES HUNG HIM, THE WAY HE LOOKED ON A MOTORCYCLE....AND HE COULD MAKE A MEAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE...

EVERY NOW & THEN I SEE A GUY THAT EVEN REMINDS ME OF HIM AND IT MAKES ME MELT..

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nikki Visser

Nikki.jpg

Aussie model and most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. She's famous for a lot of swimsuit shots, so it took me a while to find a pic that was Fedora-Lounge friendly. Nikki makes me melt!

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Nikki

Benny Holiday said:
Aussie model and most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. She's famous for a lot of swimsuit shots, so it took me a while to find a pic that was Fedora-Lounge friendly. Nikki makes me melt!

A non-"FL friendly" pix(s) of Nikki would be fine, Benny....:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points