Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Well, I can't say I'm not flattered. Then again, Beguine did also have a crush on Bingo.:D

003.jpg

Regards,

Senator Jack

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
For me it is Myrna Loy and Virginia Grey.
I also agree with Marc Chevalier on Orange Crush. After all, it is made from "the essence of real Valencia oranges".;)

Sincerely,
THE
____WOLF

katiemakeup

Practically Family
My crushes would be Cary Grant, (of course) Curly Howard, Wallace Beery, Bob Hope- I am sure there are more... I also have crushes on a few people that can change quite frequently... Guess it depends on my mood! Crushes are fun and make life more exciting...

Frank Sinatra, despite his philandering temperamental ways. Dean Martin....voice makes me melt. William Powell...Bogey.....Paul Newman in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof....Clark Gable anytime, anywhere. And Robert Mitchum....those eyes!

Today? George Clooney, Harry Connick Jr & strangely, Steven from That 70's Show.

Ang

GeniusInTheLamp

One of the Regulars
My earliest crush was the lady in my avatar, Christine McIntyre, who is best known for her roles in several Three Stooges shorts. I'm still immoderately fond of her. :D

My other big crush was singer Stevie Nicks. You can get lost in those eyes for days ...

Novella

Practically Family
I have an inner teenybopper fangirl that refuses to die.

My first crush ever:
robin.jpg

My favorite FBI agent:
davidduchovny.jpg

Classic crushes:
flynndashing.jpg
robertmontgomery.jpg
dickpowell2.jpg

filmweeklyapril21938.jpg

There's a lack of good Joel McCrea photos on the net, so you'll just have to ignore Sylvia Sydney and the fact that I stole it off e-bay.

My most recent fictional crush is the character Archie Goodwin from the Nero Stout books, who is portrayed very well by Timothy Hutton in the A&E series based off the books:
archiegoodwinue8.png

Oh, this guy too:
Indy.jpg

I have another crush too, but what's the world without some mystery? ;)

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Well, as a child and teenager I had crushes on Captain Kirk and Scotty of the original 1960s Star Trek series, and Johnny Depp. I stand by that one!

Golden Era crushes: Gregory Peck, Clark Gable, and Cary Grant. Historical figure crush: "Jumpin Jim" Gavin.

Haversack

One Too Many
For me, the four actresses who have always appealed to me for no rational reason are:

Claudette Colbert as Jerry Jeffers in _The Palm Beach Story_.

Mary Astor as The Princess Centimillia also in _The Palm Beach Story_.

Sophia Loren in just about anything.

Mary Steenbergen in _Time After Time_.

Haversack.

S

Samsa

Yes, though it's not as bad as it could be. Like Frank says, "unrequited love's a bore..."

BJonas

One of the Regulars
From the Golden Age, I like Fay Wray, Rita Hayworth, and a few Vargas Girls. Today, it's Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, and Scarlett Johansson. But, the prepubescent little boy in me will always have a special place for Phoebe Cates and Lea Thompson (the real reason why I loved Gremlins and Howard The Duck... not to mention Fast Times At Ridgemont High :D )

PS: my biggest crush is on Mrs. BJonas, though:) :) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points