Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

zaika said:
i know. i was just joking. ;)
Still working on installing that "sense of humor"... looks like a software defect.lol

Jovan said:
Apparently this thing is getting taken a little too seriously and it's "creepy and distasteful" to disclose a harmless crush.
And here I thought this thread was going to be harmless fun, also. Maybe I better pull the ejection handle on it...

carter

I'll Lock Up
Emmababy said:
jennifer_tilly.jpg

OH MY

OH MY, MY. :eusa_doh: :whistling

Calm down kids. It's just a CRUSH, not the real thing. ((somebody bring me my medication)

It can't go KABOOM like a propane yard did in Dallas a couple of weeks ago.
Now THAT was SCARY.
:eek:

Ada Veen

Practically Family
I have a crush on Peter Parker - the character specifically, not Tobey Maguire and not Spiderman!

n2334786418_33091.jpg

I also have a crush on the character Andrew Bolkonsky from war and peace. He's *dreamy*, whatever he looks like....

Jovan

Suspended
I'll keep my revelations to non-Lounge crushes.

I'd personally not mind being with Daria, speaking of characters. She reminds me a lot of myself in high school.

EDIT: A rather cute girl (in the same way as Daria!) was dressed up as her at the Hallowe'en party I went to, actually. I think I was smitten. She got all the details right. There was also a Patti Mayonnaise. I think it was the night of cartoon girls there! I was surprised I didn't see an Aeon Flux stalking about, too.

Camille

Familiar Face
I have a crush that I will never, ever get rid of:

m23.jpg

And also there's the:

dlwinters1.gif

I actually did have a real-life crush not too long ago. Nastily handsome guy that made my legs turned to jelly. Unfortunately, it disappeared when I got to know him. I suppose most crushes do. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy