Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
pretty faythe said:
Ok so I actually talked to the guy a bit today @ my breaks.

Oh sure. There you go breaking my heart. Shoulda known. :(

:D :D :D

Hey ... if an older woman is called a cougar, what is an older man called? Creepy? [huh]

Richard

LocktownDog said:
Hey ... if an older woman is called a cougar, what is an older man called? Creepy? [huh]
More like "normal"--parity of ages is a relatively recent thing, the usual trend through history is a guy five to ten years older IIRC.

(I've also heard a ten-year difference in maturity levels between men and women at a given age cited as one of the reasons for it working, but...)

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Diamondback said:
the usual trend through history is a guy five to ten years older IIRC.

This is demographically quite true. It can work fine, and there are plenty of reasons for it, but those reasons become less pressing after industrialization occurred in a given society.

LolitaHaze said:
Hehehe I like dirty old men... what can I say. lol
Yeah, but they don't have as much chance to be there for you in the long-haul--you might get the estate, but then you have to start over breaking in a new one from scratch... whereas with a relatively-young guy (at least in chronological age), you get the chance to refine our ability to cater to your whims more through more practice, and it's easier to teach us "new tricks"...;) lol

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
hargist said:
Linc, I was so tired and crabby by 3:00am on Friday night, my eyeballs were about to fall out of my head and take a nap underneath a napkin. Plus, I wasn't nearly drunk enough. The iced tea I ordered was a bad idea. It had that opposite effect I was looking for.

I was just kidding.lol Hell, on Friday that cold I was getting was building up and by Saturday night my robitussin induced coma look on Saturday had me wanting to sleep through the last half of Folies Bergere. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Good thing I didn't drink any booze at The Rat Pack otherwise I'd had been a zombie.:D

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
pretty faythe said:
I'm just quite...sheesh!! If I woulda had a few more sugarfoots (is that what they were) and screw drivers you would have begged me to shut up lol. I get more talkative when I've been around people a bit more, and believe it or not, that was more talkative than avarage for a first time meet for me. Ask Loita and Pink how quite I was in AZ.

OK. Then again, when I walked into the Aruba and looked around I didn't even notice you and you were literally in a room of ONE!!!!!!lol She just blended into the surroundings. bahahhahahhahahhha

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Lincsong said:
OK. Then again, when I walked into the Aruba and looked around I didn't even notice you and you were literally in a room of ONE!!!!!!lol She just blended into the surroundings. bahahhahahhahahhha
Yes, I blend, like a chameleon :D best way to hear the gossip, of course in an empty room, theres no gossip to hear :(

locktowndog said:
Oh sure. There you go breaking my heart. Shoulda known.
oh yeah, like I could break anyones heart...lol lol

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Lincsong said:
Too bad you couldn't make it Locktown. Friday night at the Aruba was swinging.:D Miss Faythe could have shown you her jitterbug moves on the dance floor.

I couldn't care less about the dancing. The woman had me when she mentioned she bakes cookies and baklava. :D

Richard

Story

I'll Lock Up
LolitaHaze said:
Send him my way. ;)

Best.
Line.
Today.

lol

2003874874.jpg

Caption: FL Cougar picked up by D.O.M.

old yazoo

Familiar Face
When I was a small girl, I had a crush on this guy:

Kenny-Rogers-pb03.jpg

Yeesh! but I think it was because he reminded me of Santa Claus...

I believe my taste has become more refined since then...
gregory-peck1.jpg
Gary-Cooper.jpg
jamesdean.jpg
cary.jpg

I love these mugs - YUM!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart