Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

pgoat

One Too Many
Well done. I've been to a few of those (fishing trips, pool table in someone's basement and a case or two of beer, etc - very very nice time.). I've also been to the stripper fests, and they ranged from boring to obnoxious to downright repulsive.

Story

I'll Lock Up
$ally said:
I am woman, hear me roar *meow*

You go, girl!
tucker.jpg

$ally

One Too Many
John, Lee, and pgoat: After your last comments about marriage and bachelor parties, now it's my turn to be enamored. Your wives are very lucky ladies. I'd love to have a devoted, clean-cut man with inner strength, will power and self respect fall head over heels for me.

Well, I could check off most of those, the problem is I could only go heart-over-heels;)--darn logic-processes and my own biological clock keep getting in the way though.:( Yes, I have a crush, but the probabilities and statistics indicate that trying to follow up would be a disaster...

Jovan

Suspended
$ally said:
John, Lee, and pgoat: After your last comments about marriage and bachelor parties, now it's my turn to be enamored. Your wives are very lucky ladies. I'd love to have a devoted, clean-cut man with inner strength, will power and self respect fall head over heels for me.
What is the point of bachelor parties anyway? Whether or not you're married, you're not exactly a bachelor anymore if you're engaged. :rolleyes:

At least it's not as bad as Thomas Haden Church's character in Sideways.

pgoat

One Too Many
It's a very weird thing to be at one of those bachelor parties. Most guys there seemed into it. Some weren't. Very much a primal ritual thing.....I felt a bit like the cave clan outcast or something.

One of the funniest times was at one of those "foxy boxing" something or anothers. I tried my best to get out of it but a bunch of us got corralled into going (we all worked together). I kept fingers crossed and hoped it would be entertaining or fun in some way but It just was a big money grubbing scam. Pricey to even get in, and since we had to pay for the groom-to-be's drinks I had exactly enough for one warm tall boy can of bud (yummm! Only $12!! And this was a long time ago, btw - adjust for inflation, please..) I was lucky one of my good buddies was there (like-minded) and we just grinned and bore up as best possible. They charged for EVERYthing - taking a picture with the beautiful ladies, having the gorgeous ladies sit on your lap, breathing the same air as the sexy ladies, etc etc....puke:mad:

For the record, the 'groom' - who got trashed and so forth, and had quite the time there - was a very nice guy and last I saw them they are still happily married and have three perfect little gentlemen sons - so who can say? Maybe some people just need to blow off that steam....

As mentioned earlier by the other guy - I spent enough time alone here and there - I got married so I could blow off some steam!:D To each his own....

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Wow, so yeah I think I have a crush on one of the security guards at work! He is a younger one and good looking mm mmm mm! I was working on a booth near his door today, and he kept moving away from his area and looking towards me and I kept hearing wolf whistles today. Wolf whistles are not a common occurance! I'm thinking that if I see him tommorrow since I have to return back to the Hilton Convetion Center, that I may pass him my phone muber.

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
pretty faythe said:
Wow, so yeah I think I have a crush on one of the security guards at work! He is a younger one and good looking mm mmm mm! I was working on a booth near his door today, and he kept moving away from his area and looking towards me and I kept hearing wolf whistles today. Wolf whistles are not a common occurance! I'm thinking that if I see him tommorrow since I have to return back to the Hilton Convetion Center, that I may pass him my phone muber.

Yay Faythe!! Very exciting. Keep us posted!

As for me, I just introduced the crush to my best friend and my mom. So far, he is well liked, and vice-versa. We'll see?

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
pretty faythe said:

My wife was in Mexico last summer, and she loved the wolf whistles she received. She thought it was complimentary. She finds the overly "polite" way men and women interact in Berkeley to be neutered.

Pilotguy299

One of the Regulars
and if that wasn't enough

LocktownDog said:
You ain't kidding, brother. Try coming to that realization after 11 years. There's not enough ice cream on the planet to deal with that kind of depression.

Here's hoping you never have to go through that sort of sorrow again. :cheers1:

Richard

And then have her email you pics of her wedding (SHE LOOKS AMAZING!) :eek:

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Ok so I actually talked to the guy a bit today @ my breaks. He is 23! Wow! Lol when I?aid younger I meant in respect to the other guards being retirees!still I have him my number after talking to him for about half of my lunch hour because he is going to be gone when I get back from lunch. And yes he knows I am 33, he was surprised thought I was younger. And was going to ask for my number when I handed it over.:)

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
I have a crush on a girl here at home and we've hung out as friends recently. She's single, I'm single. But I don't know if she likes me. Yar!

I've built up the guts to ask her out but I don't think we're ready for that yet.

Pilotguy299

One of the Regulars
go for it!

pretty faythe said:
Ok so I actually talked to the guy a bit today @ my breaks. He is 23! Wow! ... I am 33, he was surprised thought I was younger. And was going to ask for my number when I handed it over.:)

and the problem is??? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80