Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
LocktownDog said:
He was in a steampunk-type cowboy show at one point, I think. Didn't he also have a part on that Zena show too?

If you haven't seen Bubba-Hotep, I suggest you do so immediately. He and Ozzie Davis were great over-the-top characters.

Richard

Since my favourite show of all time is Brisco... I will have to be a bit anal here hehehe. It wasn't steam-punk... although it did include sci-fi elements with the storyline of the orb, it was just a regular cowboy show that fancied futuristic ideas. Hehehehe now that I have cleared that up... I can continue to move along. :p

He played Autocycus The King of Thieves on Xena. Brilliant role.

CharlesB

Suspended
LolitaHaze said:
Since my favourite show of all time is Brisco... I will have to be a bit anal here hehehe. It wasn't steam-punk... although it did include sci-fi elements with the storyline of the orb, it was just a regular cowboy show that fancied futuristic ideas. Hehehehe now that I have cleared that up... I can continue to move along. :p

for the life of me, I can not find Brisco on any of the tv show sites I go to

Smuterella

One Too Many
Oh I still have a crush on James Marsters, will it ever go?

and Noel Fielding, despite him having had "relations" with Courtney Love

Edward

Bartender
dollydaydream said:
Benjamin Jones :D

lol Richard Hawley is a new one! Usually it's he looks like Alan Bennett...

lol I see the Bennett likeness now! Who Benjamin Jones? New one on me... I saw the glasses and the Gretsch, plus your location (I know Dean, Hawley's drummer, to speak to through a friend who plays in other bands with Dean round the Brum area), hence my RH idea. :)

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
Smuterella said:
Oh I still have a crush on James Marsters, will it ever go?

and Noel Fielding, despite him having had "relations" with Courtney Love

oooh oooh and i met james marsters. weird hearing him talk in an american accent after him being in 6 seasons of buffy. but none the less, one of the nicest people. quite gaunt in the face tho.

Blackjack

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:

Brisco was one of my favorites too, and I bought the DVD set. Theres a GREAT deal going on at deep discount dvd right now on the set for abyone thinking of buying it. I think it's like $24.00 , they're running 65% off on their tv show sets! I paid like $60.00 or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo