Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
Dixon Cannon said:
I'll admit it - I have a crush on this silly girl! Remember her?

ArlineSorkin-3.jpg

-Arleen Sorkin-

-dixon 'calliope' cannon

She's also the voice of Harley Quinn on the old Batman Animated series.

Adele

One of the Regulars
Jovan said:
Why disrespectful? They're your thoughts and yours alone. Nobody else needs to know. ;)

I suppose just because I feel like "Ohh, I shouldn't be looking at him that way because he's taken. He's off limits", you know? But what you and Diamondback said is very true too.

All this second-guessing a certain someone's moves is driving me insane.

Seriously! Moreover, I know the worst thing that can happen is not being liked and/or taken already, but gosh, it's SUCH a disappointment when it happens.

I guess, worst case scenario, I'll go back to looking at photographs of Mr. March and Mr. Cooper.

pgoat

One Too Many
alexandra said:
I can barely remember when I last had a crush on a real person. I suppose that's not good!

You're ok - I'm the same way.

Of course, I can get a 'crush' on characters in a movie (or a book - I have a current thing for Agnes Wickfield, whom David Copperfield is a fool for not marrying:rage: )

The nice thing is those crushes are harmless and extremely brief-lived...not quite as intense as the real thing, of course!

Smuterella

One Too Many
crushes on real people are all the more dangerous and exciting!

Surely you can have a crush on one of the gorgeous lounge ladies?

Real Swell Gal

One of the Regulars
I have a crush on John Cusack and have ever since Better off Dead.
Which is funny because I normally prefer blue eyed blondes.

alexandra

Practically Family
pgoat said:
You're ok - I'm the same way.

Of course, I can get a 'crush' on characters in a movie (or a book - I have a current thing for Agnes Wickfield, whom David Copperfield is a fool for not marrying:rage: )

The nice thing is those crushes are harmless and extremely brief-lived...not quite as intense as the real thing, of course!

Yeah sometimes I do wish I had a crush on a real person. I think there's a lot of fun to be had in that...all the drama and the wondering and the excitement when you're near them and hoping that they'll just grab you and kiss you and be like "You're amazing." And you'll swoon and blah blah.

But I'm just not one for having a crush on any old fellow so I will wait some more.

zaika

One Too Many
alexandra said:
I can barely remember when I last had a crush on a real person. I suppose that's not good!

i'm in the same boat. there aren't that many fellas IRL that i've met who are interesting enough to have a crush on. [huh]

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
I have a crush on a reenactor that I see every reenacment. I have no clue why but, I cannot get a sentance out when I am around him and not in the "omg I can't beleive your talking to me kinda way". I also have a crush on two members of the FL! Take your guesses!

Samantha

Jovan

Suspended
My guess is one of them is the one who got you to join. ;)

Be confident, retrogirl! You're a lady and one with good qualities. Even if you have to ACT like you have confidence, that can sometimes be enough to peak someone's interest.

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
Jovan said:
My guess is one of them is the one who got you to join. ;)

Be confident, retrogirl! You're a lady and one with good qualities. Even if you have to ACT like you have confidence, that can sometimes be enough to peak someone's interest.

I already have peaked someones intrest, I married him this past febuary! And yes of them is the reason for my joining!:D Not mentioning names........nope not a peep!lol

Samantha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo