Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
TheKitschGoth said:
Takes all the fun out of it naming names lol (and no, I'm definitely not naming names)
Then all people are doing is saying Oh Dear Me I Have A Crush. Borrrring.
Zaika, Darhling, Kim B, Miss Bella Hell, Deadpandiva, Kimberly, Lady Day, thebadmamajama.
And the name of the movie is Better Off Dead!

GWD

One Too Many
When I was in High School, I had a crush on Molly Ringwald, everyone thought I was crazy. She did a radio interview in my area and I stayed on hold for 45 minutes to ask her out on a date, only to find out I was listening to a previous recorded interview. lol I don't know what I saw in her, but there was something about that chick I found irresistible.

These days I get a crush on the girl driving next to me on the freeway that bothers to give me a second look.

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
I liked Amy Davidson on 8 Simple Rules for dating my teenage daughter, much better than the sister Kaley Cuoco.
To continue my list, missjoeri, desi de lu lu, Naama, The Shirt, LizzieMaine, Christa, goldwyn girl.

patrick1987 said:
Then all people are doing is saying Oh Dear Me I Have A Crush. Borrrring.
Think of it as more "part invitation, part challenge"--if a pretty lady thinks she's got what it takes to tease one out of me face-to-face, there's nothing stopping her from coming back here and posting it...;) :D

Gauntlet's down on the table... but I somehow doubt anyone's gonna try to pick it up.:eek:

freebird

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Think of it as more "part invitation, part challenge"--if a pretty lady thinks she's got what it takes to tease one out of me face-to-face, there's nothing stopping her from coming back here and posting it...;) :D

Gauntlet's down on the table... but I somehow doubt anyone's gonna try to pick it up.:eek:

I can sympathize with you on that DB.

GWD

One Too Many
MissS said:
You must have a lot of crushes then!

I wish, I live in California. Do you know how rare it is to see a girl driving on the freeway that isn't looking at herself in the rearview mirror or looking at her phone, texting at 75 mph?

GWD

One Too Many
You're very sweet, but just because I'm married doesn't mean I can't look back. You know the old saying, "Just because I'm on a diet, it doesn't mean I can't look at the menu". Besides my wife likes it when other women notice. She's the one I'm going home with!

MissS

A-List Customer
GWD said:
You're very sweet, but just because I'm married doesn't mean I can't look back. You know the old saying, "Just because I'm on a diet, it doesn't mean I can't look at the menu". Besides my wife likes it when other women notice. She's the one I'm going home with!

Tis not often (huh, ever?) I get called sweet, so thank you! Sounds like your wife is definately a keeper!

GWD

One Too Many
MissS said:
Tis not often (huh, ever?) I get called sweet, so thank you! Sounds like your wife is definately a keeper!

Yeah she's definitely a keeper! And I have caught my limit! (I wonder what Molly is doing right now):rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy