Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Nashoba

One Too Many
ha, I'd forgotten about this thread....still have a couple....still classified....although one of my biggest crushes will be home for the weekend starting tomorrow and I might even get to spend some quality time with him in between laundry and packing...:rolleyes:

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I hate crushes! GRRRRR!!!
why's mine gotta be so freakin nice and so anti date mode?
He drives me nuts, but I like him so much. I think I'm going to wind up being stuck in the friend category forever before he decides he wants to date ppl again instead of roamning. ok, pity party over.

Spiffy

A-List Customer
I feel you there!
The worst crushes are the ones that you never expected, that you meet through a friend of a friend at a party, and everything goes well with snap-crackle-pop chemistry and interesting and off the wall conversation and then, at the end of the night, they go home with someone else. Stupid crushes!

Yeah, that was my weekend.

No, I think the worst are the ones who you see online, seem to have some interesting conversations with and then either they fizzle out or you have very limited chance if any of finding out whether your impressions are accurate or not...

Like (I refuse to name names, but will admit that several have posted in this thread already... but it's up to y'all to try to figure out who--"I tell you nossink, NOSSINK!" lol )

alexandra

Practically Family
Oh so mysterious, DB, but I would expect nothing less from you! lol

I have decided that I do have a crush. At first I was kind of annoyed by having a crush, but now I'm kind of enjoying it. It gives me something to do. A part of me does want something to come from it, but another part of me...

:eek:fftopic: Elise, that's how almost all of the marks on me are there, actually. Not a problem--we've established I have the will, skill and tools to take care of myself, right?--especially since the more they're investing their attention in a "hardened" secondary target, the less they have to throw at the less-hardened "primary", right?

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I am swooning so badly right now.. I came home 10 minutes ago and a note in my mailbox says that flowers have been delivered, they are with my neighbor. It seems like someone has a crush on me. :) :) :) I am beginning to like this crush thing!

DSC01590.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
alexandra said:
Ahh! Darhling you're so lucky!

That kind of thing sends me right into a tizzy of girliness,

I knoooow, I am one huge smile right now because white lillies are my absolute favorite flower! Of course I can't reach him on the phone at the moment - typical.. I keep going over to them and sighing!!! I am silly I know (does it show that I don't get flowers often?!)

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
What, hold on let me check...
nope, Darhling, dial tone is working fine...
You can reach me anytime....;) :rolleyes:

Congrats on the flowers, the fella has style!

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
nope, Darhling, dial tone is working fine!
You can reach me anytime....;) :rolleyes:

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
nope, dial tone is working fine!
Darhling, you can reach me anytime....;) :rolleyes:

Naama

Practically Family
Oh Darhling! How sweet is that!

:/ I haven't had a crush for a long time now.... I never got flowers either.... Only once, from a gay friend of mine... (and I forgott them at the place of a rather disappointing gentlemen.......)

Naama

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
pretty faythe said:
I hate crushes! GRRRRR!!!
why's mine gotta be so freakin nice and so anti date mode?
He drives me nuts, but I like him so much. I think I'm going to wind up being stuck in the friend category forever before he decides he wants to date ppl again instead of roamning. ok, pity party over.

No worries. I still have my forum crush on you. You had me at baklava. ;)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
It sucks cuz we're good friends and work together alot to boot. GRR. Plus he has been anti-social lately, so communications have been scarse and sporadic. GRR.
Spiffy said:
I feel you there!
The worst crushes are the ones that you never expected, that you meet through a friend of a friend at a party, and everything goes well with snap-crackle-pop chemistry and interesting and off the wall conversation and then, at the end of the night, they go home with someone else. Stupid crushes!

Yeah, that was my weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou