Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Pip said:
Mmmm I'm more of a cocktail,pimms, rose, red wine or Bailey's kinda chap.

And to make this vaguely on topic, I'm totally crushing on the barperson at a local cocktail bar. Soooooooooo cute and can make any cocktail in the world (that I've thought of anyway).

*sighs and drifts off into a dream*

well, well, well .. Isn't it a proper time of night to be headed down there now for a drink or 5?!

Spiffy

A-List Customer
alexandra said:
The way to my heart is through a chocolate milkshake.

Has anyone ever added Bailey's to a chocolate milkshake?
That seems like one of those ideas that would end either brilliantly, or with vomit.

Pip

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
well, well, well .. Isn't it a proper time of night to be headed down there now for a drink or 5?!

What a fabulous idea! Shall put into action tonight :D :D :D

And chocolate milkshake with baileys, mmmm I can see that working :D

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Spiffy said:
Has anyone ever added Bailey's to a chocolate milkshake?
That seems like one of those ideas that would end either brilliantly, or with vomit.

coke floats with amaretto is also an excellent concoction.

alexandra

Practically Family
I must say, I like my milkshakes free of anything except classic milkshakey goodness. The fatter the better. I guess you could say milkshakes are the way to my heart via clogged artery.

Edward

Bartender
I've developed a thing for a couple of women in the online world, which is great: nice and safe, as there's no chance of me ever being able to make a fool of meself over them. lol Couple of ladies I look wistfully after in the real world still.... one didn't so much turn me down as display the most total, all-encompassing disinterest I've ever encountered, the other lives on the other side of the world so I'm fairly safe there. So much easier than this sort of thing interfering in actual, real life. :rolleyes:

Edward

Bartender
pgoat said:
sorry - OT - very cute kitties you have there Edward!:eek:fftopic:

Thanks. :) They just love showing off - only three months old, but it was no problem at all to get them to pose for that photo.

rikrdo

A-List Customer
Blackjack said:
Margarita mix with coconut rum instead of Tequila, a favorite...and yes there's a gal on here that I think is just the cutest thing that I've ever seen-

YOU !! :eek:

Stop it now, I tell ya...SHE'S ALL MINE

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran