Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does anyone here have the Red Tornado RGT supply jacket clone?

blatman23

New in Town
Hi there!
Wondering if anyone bought the Chinese Red Tornado rogue territory canvas jacket knockoff.
I am looking for some measurements for XL or XXL as they aren't responding at all and I don't trust their charts :)

Do let me know!
Thanks!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Hi there!
Wondering if anyone bought the Chinese Red Tornado rogue territory canvas jacket knockoff.
I am looking for some measurements for XL or XXL as they aren't responding at all and I don't trust their charts :)

Do let me know!
Thanks!
I have some of their shirts and pants, and their measurement charts are pretty accurate. They are pretty good quality as well, for the items I've bought from them. XXL Seems to correspond to a 42 top, so I think 3 XL would be a 44 and XL would be a 40.

DamonCyclee

Familiar Face
Hi there!

Do let me know!
Thanks!
i felt both waxed canvas fabrics, about the same tbh. I think RGT has better color spectrum.

Edward

Bartender
I have two of their cotton bandanas. No help re sizing, but the quality is lovely. Bought from an ebay seller, very helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner