Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman B3 Final Fit and mini review part 3

Big7

One of the Regulars
Hey guys!
I have finally finished my journey in getting a perfect b3.
I got it in the size 44 from one of the local resellers , and that was odd fitting and felt big to me
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/eastman-b3-fit-pics.95935/
So, I have returned it and ordered 42 directly from Eastman, you can see pics and discussion here:
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/another-eastman-b3-fit-and-questions-part-2.95986/
This one was trimmer and felt better in the sleeves, and body length, but it was way to tight and uncomfortable in the shoulders. I was told that it would stretch, but I didn't want to take chances, and went back to 44, directly from Eastman.
They were sold out, so I had to wait a bit until they have made one for me, after a bit of wait , it is finally here.
I must say, I feel , that it is a good fit, no more discomfort in the elbows and the shoulders. It is a little long in the body, but other than that, it is not bad at all.
Oddly enough this one fits much better , than the first one, much trimmer , same size 44, maybe the other one was tried on by several people and was stretched ( maybe I got fatter :) ), not sure, but over all I'm a happy camper.
It is seriously one cool jacket. The level of the details, stitching , color, leathers grain, sheepskin , quality is really nice.
Sheepskin is very soft and very warm. I just took it out for a test walk in the freezing weather, for 40 minutes, no layering up or anything. The only thing that was cold was my face.
Horsehide trim is beyond awesome.
If its correct size, it gives you nice, athletic look. It is not to heavy and comfortable with high arm holes.
I took some pictures with zipped and unzipped jacket, and closeups of the jacket itself.
Enjoy the pictures and thank you everyone who tried to help out with you advice and suggestions.
tKoGejy.jpg

kUuPBzN.jpg

GwqklAT.jpg

k8j5Vxk.jpg

NYwspwY.jpg

9Ihar82.jpg

I0r8RvC.jpg

fA8eCa5.jpg

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm a huge fan of Eastman (their jackets, not their prices lol) the quality is great and this is a really nice fit on you, congrats!

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sweet jacket!!! I'm generally a 48 in Eastmans jackets..tried on a 48 B3 & looked like I was being attacked by a bear :) I'd love a B3 50 cal in a 46 (tried one on & it was perfection)..shame there's only a couple of weeks a year in SW England where it would be wearable. Enjoy your jacket in good health Sir!

SimonR

One of the Regulars
Stunning colours and great fit ... looks a perfect length and not too short (I'm after something similar but can't quite run to the price :) )
Enjoy !!

bobm

A-List Customer
As already mentioned - colors and leather looks great. Regarding fit - agree if it is the correct size it's a flattering look. My Cockpit - size 44 fit me better when I was 25 lbs heavier. As for these jackets being super warm - absolutely incredibly so, but no need for your face to be cold - that's what that super high collar and straps are for.

Big7

One of the Regulars
As already mentioned - colors and leather looks great. Regarding fit - agree if it is the correct size it's a flattering look. My Cockpit - size 44 fit me better when I was 25 lbs heavier. As for these jackets being super warm - absolutely incredibly so, but no need for your face to be cold - that's what that super high collar and straps are for.
I know , didn’t want to look like a dog in one of those neck brace collars while walking around neighborhood lol :)
It is super warm though

Horseoak

Familiar Face
Hey guys!
I have finally finished my journey in getting a perfect b3.
I got it in the size 44 from one of the local resellers , and that was odd fitting and felt big to me
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/eastman-b3-fit-pics.95935/
So, I have returned it and ordered 42 directly from Eastman, you can see pics and discussion here:
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/another-eastman-b3-fit-and-questions-part-2.95986/
This one was trimmer and felt better in the sleeves, and body length, but it was way to tight and uncomfortable in the shoulders. I was told that it would stretch, but I didn't want to take chances, and went back to 44, directly from Eastman.
They were sold out, so I had to wait a bit until they have made one for me, after a bit of wait , it is finally here.
I must say, I feel , that it is a good fit, no more discomfort in the elbows and the shoulders. It is a little long in the body, but other than that, it is not bad at all.
Oddly enough this one fits much better , than the first one, much trimmer , same size 44, maybe the other one was tried on by several people and was stretched ( maybe I got fatter :) ), not sure, but over all I'm a happy camper.
It is seriously one cool jacket. The level of the details, stitching , color, leathers grain, sheepskin , quality is really nice.
Sheepskin is very soft and very warm. I just took it out for a test walk in the freezing weather, for 40 minutes, no layering up or anything. The only thing that was cold was my face.
Horsehide trim is beyond awesome.
If its correct size, it gives you nice, athletic look. It is not to heavy and comfortable with high arm holes.
I took some pictures with zipped and unzipped jacket, and closeups of the jacket itself.
Enjoy the pictures and thank you everyone who tried to help out with you advice and suggestions.
tKoGejy.jpg

kUuPBzN.jpg

GwqklAT.jpg

k8j5Vxk.jpg

NYwspwY.jpg

9Ihar82.jpg

I0r8RvC.jpg

fA8eCa5.jpg
Great jacket and fit. Looks like the right amount of room for layering in cold weather. Tough looking leather and cool contrast colors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff