Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman WWI German Flying Coat 3/4 length Black Horsehide, size 48

Jejupe

Practically Family
An ebay catch and release.

Immaculate condition. Please note unusually short sleeve length which differs from Eastman's standard measurements.

Non-smoking household with dogs (dogs don't get near the jackets though!).

price: USD 450 shipped worldwide with finnish postal service. Payment with Paypal F&F.

measurements:

Chest: 64 cm / 25,25"
Sleeve: 57 cm / 22,5"
Back: 85 cm / 33,5"
Shoulder: 53 cm / 21"

b2HnbeJ.jpg

u3ENyqF.jpg

Last edited:

Jejupe

Practically Family
Can you send a picture with you wearing it?
I don't have one available at the moment, and the jacket is in my warehouse so I can't take one right now either. However, if I had a photo, it would show a picture of a 187 cm (6'2") tall man who has ridiculously short sleeves in his leather jacket. I'd need at least 3" more sleeve length. I would expect this jacket would work for somebody who is short and stocky.

Jejupe

Practically Family
Question, does the jacket have the belt? I'm interested because the chest size will fit but what concerns me is the sleeve length. I'll need another three inches for it to fit me properly.
Yes, the belt is included and yes, the sleeve length is a bit of a challenge. Two inches more and it would be fine for me.

87CC5DE3-8BA1-4743-8744-1CAA6F156ECA.jpeg
691782BC-9B40-4F47-ADDD-E7354D83E4DA.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana