Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:Aero Aeromarine size 50, natural Vicenca

Jejupe

Practically Family
Due to my recent weight loss, one of my favorites has become too big for me, so it's looking for a new home. A rare opportunity to get a larger sized Aeromarine from second hand market!

This one is made of natural Vicenza, lined with cotton tartan and it's still far from being broken in and reaching its full visual potential. I haven't oiled it or used any other tricks to darken it, only sunlight. Bought directly from Aero in 2019.

Non-smoking household with dogs (dogs don't get near the jackets though!).

price: USD 650 shipped worldwide with finnish postal service. Payment with Paypal F&F.

measurements:

Chest: 70 cm / 27,5"
Sleeve: 69 cm / 27,25"
Back: 69 cm / 27,25"
Shoulder: 53 cm / 21"

9VeNs4D.jpg

SIBPHaq.jpg

Lymzomm.jpg

Jejupe

Practically Family
Still available.

I have 100+ Leather jackets and this has one the nicest leathers of them all. Easy to wear but substantial enough to feel like a proper high end leather jacket. I wouldn't be selling it if it still would even remotely fit me. It was perfect for me when I was 260 - 270 lbs (I'm 6,2" tall). If you're large enough for this one and you like medium weight natural leather, I suggest you grab yourself a bargain!

Clintoris

New in Town
I’m almost exactly the same size but my tailor made jackets all have 29” sleeves. Just worried that your jacket will be too short.

Jejupe

Practically Family
I’m almost exactly the same size but my tailor made jackets all have 29” sleeves. Just worried that your jacket will be too short.
They probably are too short for you. 1,5” makes a big difference in sleeves. Then again, it also depends on pattern. My jackets’ sleeves range from 25” to 29” but most of them are between 26,5” and 27,5”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB