Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ebay hat I just won

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Okay, not sure how much better this is, but I did my hair and put on some makeup. I'll probably put it up on ebay in a few weeks.
blackhat2_sidecocked2.jpg

blackhat2_sidecocked1.jpg

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Much better!

I think the long, curled hair sets it off. That is the way lots of young women would have worn their hair in those days.

You look good in it. Are you sure you want to sell it?

karol

The Bingstress

Familiar Face
I agree! I think it looks great with your hair in curls and the bright red, fur-collared jacket you paired it with in the photos. Very retro glamorous. The curls balance out the bulk of the hat and give the proper vintage look. I think it suits you very well and it's quite adorable. That said, if your heart doesn't go pitter-pat when you see it in your wardrobe, then best to pass it along to someone who would wear it frequently. I would suggest doing full hair and make-up again, donning the chapeau, and having a friend take a few crisp snaps of you at all angles in a room with better lighting so you can post them with your eBay notice.

As they say in France, bon chance!
The Bingstress

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran