Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Sellers Vintage Fedora's

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
I don't know if anyone else has noticed these hats, but by the pics they do not seem to vintage and its funny how he always gets alot of bids on these hats. This one is already at 12 bids with 2 days remaining and its just a regular Stetson you can get anywhere. One time I asked him if he gets his hats from the Stetson Outlet their in St. Joseph, Missouri since that's where he is located and I don't think he liked that. He blocked me from asking him anymore questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-VINTAG...-/150704611685?pt=US_Hats&hash=item2316b1e165

pjt113

One of the Regulars
I noticed he's calling the hat a "Vintage Stetson Brand", maybe that's how they justify using vintage in the description

scooter

Practically Family
Capitalism at it's finest! I can't remember the Latin, but it's a true case of "buyer beware". Most folks have no idea what they're buying when it comes to hats, and he's not about to enlighten them.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't know if anyone else has noticed these hats, but by the pics they do not seem to vintage and its funny how he always gets alot of bids on these hats. This one is already at 12 bids with 2 days remaining and its just a regular Stetson you can get anywhere. One time I asked him if he gets his hats from the Stetson Outlet their in St. Joseph, Missouri since that's where he is located and I don't think he liked that. He blocked me from asking him anymore questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-VINTAG...-/150704611685?pt=US_Hats&hash=item2316b1e165

This fella is out of St Jo Mo. I expect that he has a line on or a stock of Stetsons dating from Stetsons' departure from the area. His stock doesn't seem to resemble any current offerings from Stetson. That is what I assumed anyway.

davidg

New in Town
Were it my size I'd be tempted to buy it anyway, EXCEPT that he doesn't say what sort of felt its made from.. It looks pretty good but his descriptions show that he really doesn't know what he's talking about.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
What gets me is seeing all of those bids on these hats like if they were 1940s hats. I remember selling a modern brown Stetson Chatham like new about a year ago on the bay and I only got 1 bid and auction ended at 29.99. I really hated shipping that hat to its new owner. But how does this guy do it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran