Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eight-panel or "Newsboy" style hats

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Does anyone wear eight-panel or Newsboy style caps? I have three eight-panel or Newsboy style hats for sale in size small (size 7). One is a check pattern by Carriglen of Cumberland, UK, the dark grey Harris Tweed style is American made as is the brown Irish Tweed style cap. These are all new, unworn. I'm selling these for $12 each or all three for $30 delivered (within the USA). If anyone outside the USA is interested, just PM me for shipping costs.
100_0505.jpg

cowboy76

Suspended
I actually have both the middle one and the one at the left,....good colors!!!

I'm writing because I "Think" my friend down the block is a size 7 (I think) but I know for a fact that he's been asking me where I was getting my newsboy caps from. I'll call him tomorrow and ask what size hat he is,..hopefully he'll know for sure either way. Maybe I can help you sell these!?

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Just the Harris Tweed is available now

One of our Loungers stepped up and bought the Carriglen check and the Irish Tweed, so the grey Harris Tweed is the only one left.

KilroyCD

One Too Many
I HAVE A COUPLE MORE EIGHT PANELS CAPS

I found a couple lightweight eight panel caps in size small (size 7). One is grey, the other is deep navy blue. These are both new old stock, from a shop that closed down about 20 years ago.The price is $12 each, or $20 for the pair - delivered! Here is a photo:
100_0508.jpg

KilroyCD

One Too Many
onlyoneintown said:
Do you carry any large sized ones?
I don't have any large sized eight panels, but I have a brown Harris Tweed style driving cap in a size large that is a bit snug for a 7 1/2, but would fit a 7 3/8 nicely. Actually, I have two of these, but as I've offered one to a friend I only have one available pending his decision. This is made in the USA of Italian wool blends. If you're interested, it's $12 delivered (in the USA). Here's a not-so-great photo:

THIS CAP IS SOLD
Thanks, onlyoneintown!
100_0518.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart