Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

End Of The Year Awards !!!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! But in the bearding world Simon would win hands down. I love the color contrast he's got going! And I love the hat; great look! I'll trim & straighten mine up if I can find someone I trust to do it when I hit terminal length.
not much into the "bearding world" ... as much as people give me business cards or ask me to attend this or that ... not interested
I don't grow whiskers to be part of a fraternity.

Guys I think this is such a fun idea and I look forward following this. Though I certainly appreciate the boots nomination, I probably have an unfair advantage as I'm the only one that regularly posts pics of boots and hats together even though I know there are a number of cowboy boot wearers here that have good collections themselves. Hurricane, hatophile, dh66 and TPD166 immediately come to mind.

Should I win this award, and all of the trappings it includes, I will accept but I wish some of the others would step up.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Guys I think this is such a fun idea and I look forward following this. Though I certainly appreciate the boots nomination, I probably have an unfair advantage as I'm the only one that regularly posts pics of boots and hats together even though I know there are a number of cowboy boot wearers here that have good collections themselves. Hurricane, hatophile, dh66 and TPD166 immediately come to mind.

Should I win this award, and all of the trappings it includes, I will accept but I wish some of the others would step up.
I would but with only 2 pairs I can't go far ;)

hey all ... just for fun lets throw out some nominations for made up categories ... then maybe at the end of Dec. we will tally up and give out "awards" ;)

my nominations .....

-vintage hat of the year - Alans brown thin ribbon Borsalino

-modern hat of the year - Bobs Stetsonian

-custom hat of the year - Jareds wide brimmed Black Sheep (that was a Black Sheep correct?)

-basher of the year - 40Cal

-best thin ribbon collection - Rick

-best cookie duster - Michael R

-best beard - Jack and Bob H

-poster who should post more next year than they did this year - TommyK

-knowledgeable lurker of they year - carouselvic

-professor of the year - Brad Bowers

-poster of the year - Redfokker and FedOregon

-man of the year - Jim

-woman of the year - Esther

-most supportive poster - Harv and Perry

-court jester - Bob :)