Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

End Of The Year Awards !!!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I'd also like to nominate a hat for vintage hat of the year, even though it's been on the Lounge for a few years, I didn't see Alan's Hawes Von Gal until this year. It haunts my dreams and makes me covet greatly.

I mean, just look at it!

0e12fd0b0a0799121e752b211027267a.jpg

Don't you want it too?
Merry Christmas Eve, all!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.

So are we coming to vote in this thread or will there be another thread with "poll" questions, or...???

Unless somebody has a better way to go about this(I didn't want to create a bunch of new threads), I figured I'd post the slate sometime tomorrow. To vote, copy the slate and delete everybody under a category you don't want to vote for, leaving your choice.

Polling will close at midnight 12/31. I'll comb through the thread and count votes. Then post the winners sometime New Year's Day.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Unless somebody has a better way to go about this(I didn't want to create a bunch of new threads), I figured I'd post the slate sometime tomorrow. To vote, copy the slate and delete everybody under a category you don't want to vote for, leaving your choice.

Polling will close at midnight 12/31. I'll comb through the thread and count votes. Then post the winners sometime New Year's Day.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
I'll be hungover so no rush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy