Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineer Boots, Harness Boots...

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That is superb. You will have to post pics.....great score.

I definitely will! The jacket will probably get its own thread. The goatskin and the J-100/AL design is exclusive to Iron Heart and I got jacket #1!
The boots will be here earlier, though. Unfortunately, Brian won't be able to finish until May.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Did you see any pics of the natural that the jacket is available in? Im very interested in that particular hide.

The Natural Essex? Not yet. I know there were several other people who were very interested in that hide as well. I remember Giles (the guy who runs Iron Heart UK and the forum) saying that he was having AL make one in that hide, but I haven't seen it yet. You should send an email to Giles at IH. He is one of the nicest guys I have dealt with and he will be happy to let you know what is up with that.

pawineguy

One Too Many
The Natural Essex? Not yet. I know there were several other people who were very interested in that hide as well. I remember Giles (the guy who runs Iron Heart UK and the forum) saying that he was having AL make one in that hide, but I haven't seen it yet. You should send an email to Giles at IH. He is one of the nicest guys I have dealt with and he will be happy to let you know what is up with that.

Essex would be very interesting in a jacket - it's the same exact process as Shell Cordovan. Really looking forward to seeing your black goat, should be a fantastic jacket.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Reg. is that Brians son in the other picture with you in LA ?

Brian is the guy who you think is the son. The older gentleman is his teacher.

@pawineguy: Wow, I did not know that about Essex. Thanks for the info! I know a lot of guys were excited to see the jacket in that hide. I am very much looking forward to it! I love what I have seen of the goat so far.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
I just received my Wesco Women's boss in burgundy domain.

I couldn't be happier, they fit like a glove.

IMG_6103.JPG

IMG_6109.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy