Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Engineer Boots, Harness Boots...

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I would love to have those but again its not in our size. There are at least 5 of us; you, Jimmer, myself and others who are size 13 and out of the market for a lot of brands. I was going to try and order Mr Freedom but ? is the email working now. Of course all I do is whine about it but that does help.

I asked them 18mth ago about size 13 in Road champ. They said they were definitely going to do them and would email me prior to place an order. I sent them a few emails after that and never heard back.

kyboots

Practically Family
I asked them 18mth ago about size 13 in Road champ. They said they were definitely going to do them and would email me prior to place an order. I sent them a few emails after that and never heard back.

As I stated I could not get an answer either. Those have such a good design. I really wanted to have a pair made. There are a bunch of 13's here.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Does anyone here own the olive Engineers by Role Club? I think they are awesome. I would love to see any Evo shots of them, plus any other thoughts the owner might have?

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
My new Viberg Engineers.
viberg3.jpg

viberg5.jpg

viberg8.jpg

They rock mate! Genuinely nice boots....post some pics after a few months of hard wear...

dudewuttheheck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My Craft Rite's don't fit unfortunately. Yoshi's sizing advice was pretty spot on and I sort of messed up. They are just too big, so they are in the classifieds now.