Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineer Boots, Harness Boots...

Kato

Familiar Face
My John Lofgren after 4 months wearing :p

_MG_3255.JPG

_MG_3257.JPG

_MG_3258.JPG

_MG_3262.JPG

Attachments

• _MG_3255.JPG
    _MG_3255.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 325
  • _MG_3257.JPG
    _MG_3257.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 338
  • _MG_3258.JPG
    _MG_3258.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 327
  • _MG_3262.JPG
    _MG_3262.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

kyboots

Practically Family
Don't actually wear a pair ( burlap ) myself but a buddy does and they got dirty, spotty looking after few years. He let them get dirty, oily etc. on purpose and did not properly clean them which caused the problem. Some guys like that. I did not like that look. Kato your Lofgren's are outstanding. I love those.

Last edited:

wdw

One Too Many
Here's a slightly different version of the Wesco Boss. These are 16", rather than the usual 11". I picked them up in the US this week for £303 ($516) delivered to my hotel, which I thought was a good price compared to a UK import. I think the 11" would have been about £40 less. They're shown with Gustin Natural jeans, not that I'd wear them that way:).

wdw

One Too Many
Delivered to your hotel? Did you have some whips and chains delivered as well? :D

Ha. The whips and chains were delivered by a very friendly and open-minded moustachio'd gentleman with a liking for leather equal to my own. His thigh length Boss boots were quite something to behold.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Ha. The whips and chains were delivered by a very friendly and open-minded moustachio'd gentleman with a liking for leather equal to my own. His thigh length Boss boots were quite something to behold.
Did you ask who made his leather jeans with the bum cheeks cut out? I don't need a pair, I'm asking on behalf of a friend.......

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Guys there was some suggestion last year on one of the threads that one of the specialty boots either Lofgren or Mr. Freedom was going to make a size 13. Did that happen? Are there 13s out there now?
Hi mate,
That was me. If you email freedom road champ guys, they are taking names for size 13 that are about to go into production. I think your best getting on that list. Not sure how many are going to be released for retail.

kyboots

Practically Family
I was watching "Rebel Without a Cause" yesterday one of my favorite all time movies. Every male in the movie except Jim Backus ( the father ) and Plato ( Sal Mineo ) had these or a similar brand ( Buco ) on. It was released one month after the death of James Dean in 1955. ( I suspect all Redwings were made here at the time.) I got my first pair in 1968 in high school . Was I hot at that time!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany