Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Esquire Best Dressed Real Man Contest

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Stunning Ray..!

Of course I'm biased somewhat, but next to the other men, you are just miles ahead in style, elegance and that certain 'je ne sais quois!':eusa_clap

Be good to see more of our gents here putting themselves forward actually.;) As we have a battalion of great looking fellas with bags of style that a magazine like Esquire would love to have on board!!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Matt Deckard, man of adventure and danger...

Good for you Matt!! Those guys don't stand a chance with you on board ;)

If I could have got the money together for that plastic surgery I promised my face and a bottle of that 'Fountain of Youth' sodapop to knock 20 years off then I might have considered it too ;) Mmmm, think Esquire or GQ might have an "Ugly Ducklings'" section...?

Anyway, it's good to see the vintage satorial flag flying with these two stalwarts in their golden age finery!! :eusa_clap We're proud of you!!!:D

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
After seeing Paddy's desire for more of us to get in, I also created a profile. Hopefully the winner comes from the Lounge.

Cheers!

Martinis at 8

Practically Family
PADDY said:
...If I could have got the money together for that plastic surgery I promised my face and a bottle of that 'Fountain of Youth' sodapop to knock 20 years off then I might have considered it too ;) ...

Actually judging from the pictures you have posted here at FL you would probably be a prime candidate. Several of the contestants are in our age group.

KeyGrip

A-List Customer
Both Mr. Deckard and Mr. Rover have an undeniable edge in the style department here. Everyone else looks like an accountant, high school student, or one of those guys who stands outside an Abercrombe & Fitch and gets payed to look pretty. On a somwhat related topic, how big does your ego need to be to the point where you enter a "Best Dressed" contest wearing a t-shirt and sunglasses?

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Esquire BEST Dressed

Ray & Matt,

You both look good, since you are both students of the Golden Age which give you a leg up on the others @ Esquire :eusa_clap

Solid Citizen :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav