Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Even with a hat, Cowboys age pretty darn fast

Anyone who works everyday in the out of doors will age faster in appearance to someone riding a desk in an office. The same thing will happen to someone who travels constantly on the job.

green papaya

One Too Many
he looks and sounds like 28 years old to me? I was guessing he was around 30 before watching, he looks his age in my opinion.

Plus, he's still young enough that the hard life of a cowboy doesnt show yet, by the time he reaches his 50's, he will probably show the effects of a lifetime of hard labor, riding, sun exposure, etc, he will probably look 10 years older because of his lifestyle, I noticed a lot of old cowboys, farmers have deep wrinkles and creases on the back of their neck.

if your comparing him with the modern day younger men that stay indoors all the time and play video games and sit on their butts all day, then they will have a younger / softer / never goes outdoors kind of look, that makes them appear younger.

you can also tell a lot by the softness of their hands since they dont do any hard labor, it's going to make a person look younger.

back in the old days you could tell a person's occupation by the looks, people that worked out in the field on a farm are going look rougher than a city boy that works inside an office all day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass