Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everything Australia sale

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Heads up ladies and gents, I just received an e-mail from Everything Australia that they have a 20% off sale at the moment on a huge amount of stock, including hats, if if you're looking to buy a new Akubra, now's the time.

jlw

One of the Regulars
And two days after I finally pull the trigger and order an Akubra from a different site... I'll console myself with the fact that the other place had the color I wanted in stock, but I'm tempted to order again at those prices.

lbgradwell

Familiar Face
Heads up ladies and gents, I just received an e-mail from Everything Australia that they have a 20% off sale at the moment on a huge amount of stock, including hats, if if you're looking to buy a new Akubra, now's the time.

Thanks for the heads-up, Benny.

But I just had a look and I'm shown a price reduction on the Campdraft from C$130.13 to C$123.12. I make that ~5.3% and I notice other discounts vary but are nowhere near 20%.

Is there a code or something?

addison

One of the Regulars

But I just had a look and I'm shown a price reduction on the Campdraft from C$130.13 to C$123.12. I make that ~5.3% and I notice other discounts vary but are nowhere near 20%.

I just ordered my BGG CD from them last Friday...kinda torques me a bit, but like you said the price reduction isn't that much anyway.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here

That's a bummer, I didn't do the math, I just perused a bunch of stock and saw the prices were reduced. There was no code sent in the e-mail, just stated it's a general sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider