Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excelled 554 Police Jacket New with tags

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Hello Lounge Friends, for your consideration this is a rather unique "New-Old Stock" Excelled jacket that I picked up from thier factory store in Illinois. It was an incentive to loose weight, however it's simply too small for me. Tagged a Size 38. From smoke & pet free home.

This is a Made in USA Jacket that would work great for someone needing a tall, slender jacket with average length sleeves. (Please note measurements below) It's good quality Cowhide, weighs around 5.5 lbs and has some very unique features, please see the photos:
IMG_4888.JPG

As can be seen here, this is one of the few leathers with a double main zipper, it also has zipped sides with snaped tabs to facilitate ventallation. It does have a polyester quilted lining that is fixed. The pockets velcro down and there are multiple pockets inside. This is meant to be a working person's jacket. There is one very small area on the end of the left sleeve that appears to have been exposed to light, as it's slightly faded, see photo below: IMG_4894.JPG IMG_4889.JPG IMG_4899.JPG IMG_4927.JPG IMG_4897.JPG

IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4913.JPG

Ok so now to the Dimensions:
  • Pit to Pit: 21.0"
  • Torso Length: 26"
  • Sleeve Length: 25"
  • Shoulders: 18.5"
  • Back Length: 28"
Asking $235 Shipped in CONUS If in Alaska, Hawaii or Canada please contact me first as shipping will be $30 additional. No International Shipping outside North America
Pay-Pal only - thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_4928.JPG
    IMG_4928.JPG
    722.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I'll be heading out for a vacation and no internet access for a week. When I return, this will be going to ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn