Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

...I had a sleep study done last year...
I had one done several years ago, but it was to test for sleep apnea, not insomnia. The final judgement (all evidence to the contrary as far as my wife is concerned) was that I don't have sleep apnea, but I never fell into the deep sleep they needed me to achieve for them to have properly tested me. :mmph:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I had one done several years ago, but it was to test for sleep apnea, not insomnia. The final judgement (all evidence to the contrary as far as my wife is concerned) was that I don't have sleep apnea, but I never fell into the deep sleep they needed me to achieve for them to have properly tested me. :mmph:
Yeah, it's hard to "perform" on cue, especially knowing you're being watched all night.
Not to mention all those wires.
I had a sleep and nap study.
Should have brought Little House for the nap study, that would have produced better results.
Or I Love Lucy. :D

Same here. Caffeine does nothing for me.

I listen to rifftrax or mst3k to go to sleep.

Yes. Yes it does. I had a sleep study done last year: even with meds, I took forever to fall asleep. Average person falls asleep in 20 mins, they said. I took over an hour.

I do a lot of things like they're going out of style, like not expose myself. :lol:

Do you even drink coffee regularly?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Fortunately I don't sleep apnea just bad insomnia.
Sleepy Time Tea.
I drink 3/4 of a beer, and one small cup of this.
It works each evening.
Get some...
sleepytea.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
How in the world do you drink only 3/4 of a beer..?? :eeek::eusa_doh:
Well, if you drink metric, I hate metric, but if you drink metric you get a whole lot more bang for your bucks.
A litre is a pint and three quarters. So, if you drink three quarters, you can drink three, small, 250cl bottles and still have one left. Simple!

What I want to know is, how, on a cold day, you can drink a pint, and pee a gallon.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
How in the world do you drink only 3/4 of a beer..?? :eeek::eusa_doh:
Leave a bit in the bottom of the bottle.
If I down the whole bottle immediately, or within 30 minutes, it mixes badly with my medication.
So I have to drink it slowly.

And GHT is correct about the amount in versus the amount coming out.
Lately the culprit has been Newcastle Cabbie Black Ale.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Maybe Dr Pete is sneaking in caffeine.
Then again, stress can keep you awake for days.
I forgot how many boys you have, but even if you had one child, the stress could be enough to keep you awake.

Kids make you TIRED. It takes a LOT of caffeine to overcome that. Even when they are stressful, I have no trouble sleeping whenever I get the chance.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot