Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I am really beginning to realize that my home computer is in serious need of replacement....it is really old and has begun to run so slow, will not allow more than one browser window open at a time, unless you want to wait ten minutes for a page to load....it constantly "grinds" while trying to go from one thing to another...poor thing...reminds me of a few people I know....lol! It is running the Windows XP...and I am not looking forward to having some new operational platform such as Windows 7 or 8...but that is life...I will just have to check that all out and make some choices....

If I do get a new computer and transfer all the picture and other files off this one...I may decide to take this one out in the field...and use it for target practice......

I am really beginning to realize that my home computer is in serious need of replacement....it is really old and has begun to run so slow, will not allow more than one browser window open at a time, unless you want to wait ten minutes for a page to load....it constantly "grinds" while trying to go from one thing to another...poor thing...reminds me of a few people I know....lol! It is running the Windows XP...and I am not looking forward to having some new operational platform such as Windows 7 or 8...but that is life...I will just have to check that all out and make some choices....

If I do get a new computer and transfer all the picture and other files off this one...I may decide to take this one out in the field...and use it for target practice......

Or instead, you could go Office Space on it. I am sure that either way, you will feel much happier if you do.
:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I haven't understood the last several posts by JP. I think he has forgotten how to read.
Since his staff is on vacation, he's had to resort to Summer Help aka neighborhood kids.
Unfortunately they only know text and not English. :D

Last edited:
I am really beginning to realize that my home computer is in serious need of replacement...It is running the Windows XP...and I am not looking forward to having some new operational platform such as Windows 7 or 8...but that is life...I will just have to check that all out and make some choices...
Windows 7 was a good platform, and wasn't too different from XP. Now almost everything comes with Windows 8, which is a bit different from Windows 7 but not so drastically different that it makes you want to hit someone with a blunt object. I was forced to get a new laptop last month, going from Windows 7 to 8, and after the drudgery of doing all of the initial set-up nonsense it took maybe a day to get used to it. [huh]

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Windows 7 was a good platform, and wasn't too different from XP. Now almost everything comes with Windows 8, which is a bit different from Windows 7 but not so drastically different that it makes you want to hit someone with a blunt object. I was forced to get a new laptop last month, going from Windows 7 to 8, and after the drudgery of doing all of the initial set-up nonsense it took maybe a day to get used to it. [huh]

Thanks for your input...I have been trying to find a decent deal on a desk top, may have to buy one from walmarts....not much of a budget to work with on buying a new computer.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Mae is on drugs? I think not.

Thank you. I don't know why he's so convinced I'm high all the time. ??? He's the one surrounded by hippies.

Good to know. When I have to change next I won't be so concerned about the difference. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farmerboy