Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LizzieMaine

Bartender
:rofl:
$_57.JPG

Poor GIs.

That's sulfa, not sulphur. If you put sulphur on a body part suffering from a Cupid's Disease, you wouldn't be cured, but you'd certainly be "off the sports list" for a while.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
It is however a total miracle to say the least...this last Month while Daniel was in the Hospital, we spotted a few odd people lurking around...could have sworn a few of Mr. Power's "Elves" had been running the hallways of the Hospital...(could it be.....all the way from California)...?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
It is however a total miracle to say the least...this last Month while Daniel was in the Hospital, we spotted a few odd people lurking around...could have sworn a few of Mr. Power's "Elves" had been running the hallways of the Hospital...(could it be.....all the way from California)...?
He prefers to call them "associates." ;)
This explains the lower posting numbers for Powers lately.
Probably sent them to Michigan to get Cadillac parts, and well...they ended up in a hospital parking lot instead of a salvage yard.
At the pay he offers, it really IS hard to get good help these days. :D

He prefers to call them "associates." ;)
This explains the lower posting numbers for Powers lately.
Probably sent them to Michigan to get Cadillac parts, and well...they ended up in a hospital parking lot instead of a salvage yard.
At the pay he offers, it really IS hard to get good help these days. :D

Yeah right. I would send my associates to find Cadillac parts in the Rust Belt when I could get them cheap and far more plentiful right here?! lol lol Riiiigghhhttt.
Good help is easy to find out here:

I'd like to think they were gentlemen and behaved better. :p
Quite right. Throughout history military men have been known to eschew alcoholic beverages in favor of milk or soft drinks, refrained from associating with ladies of "ill repute", and never used language that wasn't appropriate in a church, synagogue, or other place of worship. And if you believe that, I have some farmland in Florida to sell you. ;)

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Quite right. Throughout history military men have been known to eschew alcoholic beverages in favor of milk or soft drinks, refrained from associating with ladies of "ill repute", and never used language that wasn't appropriate in a church, synagogue, or other place of worship. And if you believe that, I have some farmland in Florida to sell you. ;)
Is that the old Haney place?

vintageTink

One Too Many
My uncle had farmland in Florida, so you may want to pick another state. :lol:

How much?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ