Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The Fast And The Furious gave the world, one of the best movie character quotes of all time.

i-live-my-life-a-quarter-mile-at-a-time.jpg

The winner is one of cinema's most oft-quoted lines. Edging ahead of Clark Gable's closing words in Gone with the Wind is Michael Caine's famous rant from the cult 1969 caper The Italian Job: "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off."
doors.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Boo!

Was thinking of you all tonight and thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Lots of changes in life. Married, a little one, 2 houses, a business, and working my way into the farm with my father-in-law.

I hope you are all well. I think of my fellow loungers often!
Well hello Tom, you have been a busy boy, quite a few other Loungers have moved on but I suspect that a few stop by now and then, even if they no longer post. I do hope that you find the time to give us an occasional update whenever you can.

Well hello Tom, you have been a busy boy, quite a few other Loungers have moved on but I suspect that a few stop by now and then, even if they no longer post. I do hope that you find the time to give us an occasional update whenever you can.
Life's been coming at me fast, which is part of what brought me back here. Looking for something to bring some sense of normalcy back in my crazy life lol

Boo!

Was thinking of you all tonight and thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Lots of changes in life. Married, a little one, 2 houses, a business, and working my way into the farm with my father-in-law.

I hope you are all well. I think of my fellow loungers often!
Holy Wow! Nice to see/hear that all is well (as expected and hoped for) as well hear from you. Your presence has been greatly missed. Too many have left the Lounge, but it is still a pretty nice place to visit When time allows.
:D

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Geez, I never have thought of us here in the Lounge as bringing a sense of normalcy. Certainly not a sense of normalcy or proportionality to hat acquisition.
Whilst new members are always welcome, the current Lounge membership never fails to impress me. The skill of members in the way they impart their impressive knowledge just draws me back, time and again. Even after twelve years I am still addicted. Normalcy it may not be, but it is certainly a most pleasurable place to be.

Whilst new members are always welcome, the current Lounge membership never fails to impress me. The skill of members in the way they impart their impressive knowledge just draws me back, time and again. Even after twelve years I am still addicted. Normalcy it may not be, but it is certainly a most pleasurable place to be.
I too was amazed when I stumbled upon this site many years ago. The breadth and depth of knowledge contained within was.....and still is......astounding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk