Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
You and I both, friend! Tallest girl I've ever been with was 5'4, shortest was 4'10, all the more contrasting next to my 6'1-ness.

I love me a tall man. I'm 5'4, and I have pretty big hair, and I'm always in 5 inch heels, so my cutoff is 5'11. The last guy I dated was 5'5, and he hated my heels.

The shoes won out in the end... ;)

I love me a tall man. I'm 5'4, and I have pretty big hair, and I'm always in 5 inch heels, so my cutoff is 5'11. The last guy I dated was 5'5, and he hated my heels.

The shoes won out in the end... ;)

I think I told the story before somewhere. Once at a Del Taco I saw a girl who was about 6'2" or thereabouts and her boyfriend was somewhere around 5'4" (I know he was shorter than me). At first I thought he was her kid!

rue

I think I told the story before somewhere. Once at a Del Taco I saw a girl who was about 6'2" or thereabouts and her boyfriend was somewhere around 5'4" (I know he was shorter than me). At first I thought he was her kid!
lol
Laughing and sitting here with a Camel No. 9 in my hand....

Doing the same with a Camel light .... errr.... blue in mine ;)

DoolittleRaider

Familiar Face
All you smokers -- *gag* *yucky*

im right there with you Mae, i cannot stand smoking. the las t girlfriend i had was a smoker and i couldnt stand it, but unfortunately i sat there quietly, because it is her choice.

needless to say we are not together anymore.[huh]

she was taller than me, im only about 5' 8" she was easily about 5' 9", flowing beautiful red hair. when she would wear her heels i didnt mind. of course i think i was hypnotized by her red hair, thats the power of what redheads do to me:D

Justin B

One Too Many
Yes, yes...we smokers are a disgusting and socially unacceptable lot...

Funny story, a buddy of mine who is 5'6" fell for a girl who is 6'2". He'd liked her for a while, but never could get up the courage to even talk to her. Till one night we gave him a couple extra shots at the bar, he strutted right up to her, looked her dead in the eye and said "Can I climb you like a tree?" In the shocked silence that followed she just smiled, took him by the hand, said "I thought you'd never ask," and led him to the door.

rue

Funny story, a buddy of mine who is 5'6" fell for a girl who is 6'2". He'd liked her for a while, but never could get up the courage to even talk to her. Till one night we gave him a couple extra shots at the bar, he strutted right up to her, looked her dead in the eye and said "Can I climb you like a tree?" In the shocked silence that followed she just smiled, took him by the hand, said "I thought you'd never ask," and led him to the door.
:rofl:

Way back in my single days of clubs with live rock n roll bands...I returned from a trip to the men's room to find a table of four newly arrived 'groovey chicks'(Hippy phrase). All were asked to dance..except the lovely standout with long blond hair and sparkling ice blue eyes. I just couldn't understand 'why' she sat alone as the other three kept being invited back to the dance floor. Finally I approached the table to ask for a dance. It was a perfect 'slow song'. As she accepted and stood up in the dimly lit club...wearing a pink checked shirt and tight white Levis..I took her hand and anxiously led her to the dance floor. I'm 6'2"...and most girls are often on the short side to me. Well..as I turned for an armwrap..I understood immediately why no one was asking her to dance. 'She was taller than ME'. But oh so put together like a model on the runway! I coulda laid my head on her shoulder,tho.....(maybe I did)!..and NO..she didn't lead..:D...and YES..she was really a girl...:cool: This was indeed a first for me.

Tatum

Practically Family
Justin, that is a great story, got me howling. I might add that I am 5'3" and hubby is 6'2". I'd love to be taller, as I can't reach half the stuff in our kitchen.

Barbarians never is right. Hubby doesn't smoke cigs so I always go to bed with a very clean mouth. Otherwise I get the "you taste like an ashtray" line, but usually he does too, just in cigar form.

Last edited:

Justin B

One Too Many
I'm wierd about smoking anyway.

I enjoy it...but only outdoors. And if you light up in my car I may become violent...that's a major no-no. And I don't like smelling of smoke, especially my hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran